Power Word:The Man With the Golden Apparition

Priest
1 2 3 26 Next
Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.

The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812

To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic guidelines:

1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.

2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.

3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.

4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. If you must post, make a reasonable post explaining the benefits of community threads and leave it at that. Otherwise, we gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.

5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent!

6. Why aren't your in IRC yet? Gosh.

Vent info:
teamlights

IRC info:
irc.p2p-network.net
#powerword

Thread Discussion:

What should our T16 look like?
From the last thread.

02/10/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Ashleycakez
http://i.imgur.com/243bZfb.jpg

Late!!!

Really. Own 4 dozen pairs of shoes and wear 2. Must buy shoes on sale. Must.

I buy mens sneakers cause as soon as I say I need a ten wide in women's shoes my options go from about 50 pairs of shoes to about 3.

I don't understand why shoe companies can't just put it together. If my shoe size is already a ten, why the !@#$ would I have tiny toes? So I just walk around in 2 pairs of men's 8 and a halves.

So I think my total shoe collection adds up to....6 pairs? 1 boot, 2 sneakers, 2 sandals, and one fancy pair.
i get it, it's james bond.
Had ~50+? pairs of shoes. Was hard to keep track of the exact number since I kept them in like 5 different boxes. Now I have more room. That should be a good thing. And worst case, now I can justify buying new shoes if I want, I guess.
Size 10 shoes? >_> How about ladies shoes made for men who wears ladies shoes. You know.

I buy sample size sales. The 6's.
Yeah well ur prolly tiny. I'm 5 foot 9 which is the 10% percentile for females in America meaning I'm taller than 90% of women.

Big height = big shoes.

Unless you're barbie then your feet are so small you would boob plant.
I think I owned five pairs of footwear simultaneously at one point. It was getting pretty out of hand.
02/10/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Nixxe
I think I owned five pairs of footwear simultaneously at one point. It was getting pretty out of hand.

I like the way you think.
I own tennis shoes, a pair of boots, and dress shoes now. If I could just cut the dress shoes out of the equation, life would be golden.
Forgot today was raid night! Oops!
02/10/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Kyrisa
Forgot today was raid night! Oops!

Bringing the horde to justice is more important. Do the right thing
I own 5 pairs atm. 2 work boots(one full length, one hiker), my winter boots, running shoes, and a pair of sandles. It looks like alot stuffed into my closet, but it's not too bad. Pretty easy to figure out what I'm wearing that day....lol
Mon ya dun wear shoes. Ya gots da Troll feet!

Stay away frum dat voodoo.
02/10/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Ulazeer
I own 5 pairs atm. 2 work boots(one full length, one hiker), my winter boots, running shoes, and a pair of sandles. It looks like alot stuffed into my closet, but it's not too bad. Pretty easy to figure out what I'm wearing that day....lol

I find I don't need hiking boots to hike if I'm going less than seven or eight miles.
Man, commendations are OP. Zero to Revered Cloud Serpent with one set of dailies + 7 eggs. Day two of being 90 on my JC-lock. Sapphire tigger ride coming up! Crazy. Thought I'd have to go back and level archaeology on her, no need!
Did someone say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRCteeZTrjE ?
i watched that recently!
well, we managed to clean up some MSV achieves tonight, but ran out of time for Will's achieve (really the only difficult one). You don't want to know how many times we wiped trying to do achieves that are really quite simple.
shaman are super fun.
02/10/2013 09:06 PMPosted by Relm
shaman are super fun.

Shut up.