Power Word:The Man With the Golden Apparition

Priest
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
just realized that not only do i have tomorrow off, i have next monday too!

\o/
02/10/2013 11:38 PMPosted by Iapetus
I've decided nobody gets Valentiaps because everyone hated Buttpaste.

But...I did :(

Also Tsilyi worst human being on the planet.
02/11/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Everlu

whyyyyyyyyyyyy
02/11/2013 06:09 AMPosted by Relm

whyyyyyyyyyyyy

02/11/2013 05:15 AMPosted by Relm
just realized that not only do i have tomorrow off, i have next monday too!
^_^v
02/11/2013 02:56 AMPosted by Woadens
I'm getting pretty close. Half a more level and I'm moving on to Dread Wastes to finish out.

Armory is notorious for not updating and all, so maybe you're 88 when Armory still has you at 87, but I may have some bad news for you...
I didn't want to say this earlier since I wasn't sure if it was official (and I didn't want to acknowledge it), but my guild is breaking up. The plan is to finish out the tier and then go our separate ways but I highly doubt we'll actually finish the tier at this point. I'm so unbelievably sad. I've never liked being in a guild and raiding this much since I first started playing.

I'm just incredibly sad. I'm going to miss my guildies. :(
02/10/2013 07:21 PMPosted by Vixie
Zero

Hi
I didn't want to say this earlier since I wasn't sure if it was official (and I didn't want to acknowledge it), but my guild is breaking up. The plan is to finish out the tier and then go our separate ways but I highly doubt we'll actually finish the tier at this point. I'm so unbelievably sad. I've never liked being in a guild and raiding this much since I first started playing.

D:

(((hugs)))
02/11/2013 06:42 AMPosted by Merrz
my guild is breaking up.

:(((((((((((((( /hugs!!
Oh nooooo Mer :( That's really sad! Are you going to look for a new one? Quick priests, someone adopt her!
Will adopt all priests. Many priests.

But seriously, Mer, that sucks. A guild falling apart is always unfortunate, but you always said how much you enjoyed raiding and playing with those guys. I'm sorry.
Sorry to hear that Merrz, hopefully you can find a group of guildies you really like and can go to a guild that will take all of u for raiding. I had to do that once worked out okay for a while until the other ppl quit wow.

On a happier note, WHO'S GONNA GET THEIR LOVE ROCKET?

I thought you guys pulled it together and were actually progressing at a decent rate.
Thanks homies. I've been emoing out and listening to sad music all morning. It feels like I just got broken up with.

It actually isn't progression related. Our GM/RL has been carrying the guild on his shoulders since Sunwell. I only joined last year but Reawaken had been a hugely successful guild for many years before that. All thanks to one dude. He's just burnt out and nobody blames him, but it's clear to all of us that raiding will not carry on without him. I'm not sure if he's quitting wow entirely but he won't be raiding for the foreseeable future.

They asked me to make our WoL public which gave me the impression that people would need logs to apply for new guilds. My heart just sinks thinking of it. *turns up breakup music*

I took a cursory glance at the guild recruitment forum and then went back into self-pity and denial mode. I feel so lame for having this response to it all but >.> whatcha gonna do.
02/11/2013 07:45 AMPosted by Merrz
I've been emoing out and listening to sad music all morning

DON'T FORGET

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ

Sing along in a really exaggerated fashion. Or mouth the words. BUT EXAGGERATED MOVEMENT REQUIRED. Personally when the chorus hits I totally just drop to my knees and throw my hands in the air.

OK, maybe I don't.
02/11/2013 07:51 AMPosted by Nixxe
OK, maybe I don't.

Or maybe you do...

That stinks Mer, hopefully it will all work out in the end.
Making a priest only raiding guild on Warsong called Crapital Rices. Join now in our quest for server firsts
Yeah, it was ridiculously difficult to even just weather my guild "taking a break" in mid-DS. Those who needed the break assured us they'd be back for MoP, but there's never any telling what will happen in people's lives and whether they really will be back, no matter how genuine they are when they say it. It absolutely felt like a punch in the gut, and like we were never going to reassemble again.

more (((hugs)))
Now that you mention that, I think I promised you that they wouldn't. Oops!