@Day Day 3 Warrior Daily Life[Off Topic]

Warrior
Too far away from BIS, bah!
I am so damned far from BiS.

>:(

I haven't finished the tier yet. So bite me.
02/11/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Stierzorn
Permaban isn't worth it. Don't go big for once.

I assume you are talking to Thor, correct? I wont go big. But yes they have beaten Thor no more swearing on these forums. Leh Sigh
02/11/2013 02:26 PMPosted by Lukar
I haven't finished the tier yet. So bite me.

Neither have I. :(
02/11/2013 02:32 PMPosted by Samayael
Neither have I. :(

I meant on normal :(

I'm still at 10/16.
Ugg! If I don't get a normal Sha-Touched Axe, I'ma fly to Florida and punch Secondwind in the gut.

And than give him cookies and say sorry.

On the bright side, new LAPTOP TOMORROW!
Ugg! If I don't get a normal Sha-Touched Axe, I'ma fly to Florida and punch Secondwind in the gut.

And than give him cookies and say sorry.

On the bright side, new LAPTOP TOMORROW!

Ow why would you want to do something like that? Not like my drop luck was much better :(
5.2 out in two weeks...means two weeks to get a Sha weapon. Thankfully since I'm new to this guild, everybody else pretty much has there's already so I can snag the first Kilrak that drops.

Would love to get 4 PC as well before the new raid. Need legs and/or shoulders(have LFR chest in bank).
02/11/2013 04:42 PMPosted by Secondwind
Ow why would you want to do something like that?

Hey! I said I would say sorry and give you cookies. Geeze. Acts like I'm murdering his puppy.
02/11/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Curoar
Ow why would you want to do something like that?

Hey! I said I would say sorry and give you cookies. Geeze. Acts like I'm murdering his puppy.

Man you could at least get me a beer after that. Then again you did fly down to Florida just for the satisfaction of punching me...
I enjoy my new Sha-touched axe :)
How the hell are they going to push out 5.2 before March.

They haven't even started 25m raid testing.

With the magic of hotfixes, duh.

That's why I don't even think this will be ready in two weeks, or even three. They'd have to push HARD with three tests a day during the week, and then go straight into Heroic 25 man, I just don't see it happening.

Four weeks is my call.
02/11/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Clutche
Four weeks is my call.

This is what I have my fingers crossed for.
Five would be nice tho. You guys could carry my high latency butt through the rest of the HM's then.
I really hope 3-4 weeks at least.

Also, wee H Empress and H Lei Shi. At least two weeks for Protectors, Tsulong, and Sha.

WE CAN DO THIS.
Make sure you yell at everyone who gets consistently hit by waterspouts.

And if they say "I was huddled and couldn't avoid it", yell at them louder.
Huddle and spout share a cd, no one should ever be left in a huddle long enough to still be in one when spout goes off.

I don't think they've done enough testing to push 5.2 out this early. I'd rather see it in four weeks and have a bug-free raid than deal with the crap we usually get.
02/11/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Xiic
Huddle and spout share a cd, no one should ever be left in a huddle long enough to still be in one when spout goes off.

I think that part is why he's saying to yell at people even louder.
A ret paladin in the PTR thread said that they needed to buff ret because it was bottom of the barrel DPS.

Has he seen arms? xD