up
up
up
up
up
up
up
up
I came here to assist as I was arbitrarily reminded "I should help keep this thread going, it's been days since anybodies mentioned it" upon gazing into the depths of my raisin bran's swampy milk-textures delightfully devoured at an hour peculiar for such a treat.

However upon coming here I see that not more than 15 minutes ago a post with similar intentions to this one has been spawned from the dark places in the internet where such things are made.

As a result I am left with no other option but to challenge you to a gentleman's duel good sir! For you have shamed mine honor, For decades we have clashed, Arcanic genius and thieving scum, Prodigy of intellectual prowess and scandalous trickster, Teal and Yellow, Magic and Blade.

Now is the time this shall come to an end! COME! Face me on the field of glorious battle where my spells shall rain down upon you like an immortal hellfire striking fear into your very soul! You shall perish! Once and for all! Amidst the milky suds of my raisin bran, to be consumed as a delicious snack.