Pandaren Priest

New Player Help and Guides
Post Limit:
Ok so I made a Horde Pandaren Priest and he just reached lvl 20. Where is the priest weapon quest giver? I know other horde priests get the quest but I can't find the Pandaren one. My other Alliance Pandaren Priest got the quest so why can't my Horde one do it? Thanks :)
I think you're talking about the Shadowfang Keep quest for a weapon that every class gets. Talk to your class trainer when you hit 20 and it should be there.
Yup that's the quest. I went to the priest trainers in Ogrimmar but it's not there. I've heard of bugs like this before. Maybe it's just not there. Oh well I just wanted it for transmog. Thanks!
You should be able to pick the quest up inside Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar. You can get a breadcrumb from the other faction capitals.
My roommate on her Pandaren Horde Priest (shadow) just found the level 20 class quest in the Goblin Slums named Brother Silverhallow. I wanted to add this reply here now because we searched all over the web today trying to find where this quest was and it seems no one has posted an answer.

Brother Silverhallow in Goblin Slums of Orgrimmar is the Pandaren Priests representative it seems.
01/30/2016 01:49 PMPosted by Moonstrike
I wanted to add this reply here now because we searched all over the web today trying to find where this quest was and it seems no one has posted an answer.

This thread is almost 3 years old, after 3 years, a thread should remain dead. While the information in the first 3 post may or may not still be relevant still, many times, old threads will contain outdated information that will do nothing more than confuse new players.