Mote farming.

Professions
Found a pretty great spot thought i'd share it. In Karasang wilds The Weeping Horrors. Fast respawn easy to kill, famed here for about 20 mins and got 52 motes and Rittsyn's Ruinblasters 476 BoE world epic.
Nice, but when you complete the quests at Zhu's Watch you are phased out and they will not spawn at 90
Do you know if this was hotfixed? I was farming them for a while, and the mote drop rate seemed almost almost as high as 20-20%. I was thinking it might be worth it to skip those quests to remain unphased at cap. But after a good 10-15 min of farming just now, I'm not getting any mote drops at all.
This is why we cant have nice things...
Blizz reads the forums. As soon as someone posts "hey I found something that's useful" they send it to the nerf team to obliterate.

Funny how they never fix crap that is broken this fast.
The best mote drop rate that I know of currently is in the dom offensive / op shieldwall cave. (Ogduei?)

It is near 20% drop rate on the opposing faction NPCs. (good drop rate & fast respawns)

Outside of that there are a few other areas with 10% drop rates..
Blizz reads the forums. As soon as someone posts "hey I found something that's useful" they send it to the nerf team to obliterate.

Funny how they never fix crap that is broken this fast.

This. The Battle of Darrowshire was broken for what, six years? But a good farming spot? That must be stamped out NOW.