Klaxxi enhancements for everyone!

Quests
As I've been doing my daily grind, I often find myself trying to use Speed King while doing my Operation Shieldwall dailies, and it makes me sad.

The Klaxxi enhancements/augmentations add a lot of fun to the daily grind. They allow you to customize your approach to getting the quests done quickly. I also like the immersion, since as you help the faction you get more than just gear for your efforts.

In going forward I would really like to see Blizzard adding something like this for every faction that you do dailies with. Not necessarily exactly like this, but it'd be really cool if as you advanced through a factions reputation grind you got more than just more dailies to do and a few epics.
As I've been doing my daily grind, I often find myself trying to use Speed King while doing my Operation Shieldwall dailies, and it makes me sad.

The Klaxxi enhancements/augmentations add a lot of fun to the daily grind. They allow you to customize your approach to getting the quests done quickly. I also like the immersion, since as you help the faction you get more than just gear for your efforts.

In going forward I would really like to see Blizzard adding something like this for every faction that you do dailies with. Not necessarily exactly like this, but it'd be really cool if as you advanced through a factions reputation grind you got more than just more dailies to do and a few epics.

I gotta say, I love the enhancements/augmentations as well.

I either go with Raining Blood or Angel of Death for my enhancement, and Master of Puppets for my augmentation usually :D

It'd be great to see 'em add more things like that into dailies. I know Shado-Pan has the companions, but at least for me they're more trouble than they're worth.
I'd love to be able to select a perk to head out and do a zone's dailies under just like with Dread Wastes & Townlong. Another variable to keep the pot stirred if the player so pleases. Whether they remain primary gearing objectives in the future or not, that kind of variation is delicious.