Optimus vs WBSH

Barthilas
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
02/14/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Saralondé
[quote="79224296019"]This new breed of WBSH is really a soft bunch of dorks imo.

most of them are much better than you

/quote]

LOL no they're not.
Sadly sara is right this thread is proof enough WBSH is a solid guild who has easily been recognized as a threatening guild. when the horde beat the guild they feel they need to gloat as if they achieved something. as much as no dice gloats around town and trolls the forums they just don't get that recognition from others because noone really cares about them.

I understand that this comment will be replied to with no dice trying to self glorify themself again but just saying WBSH has the publicity and no dice doesn't.

No Dice has the rank 1 players on Barthilas also a combined rating of infinite.

Eh and yet WBSH has more efame then you because noone cares for yet another guild full of elitest they can be found anywhere and considering Pvp isn't even considered an E-Sport anymore it really doesn't make you look any better
plz no not my e-fame

No Dice has the rank 1 players on Barthilas also a combined rating of infinite.

Eh and yet WBSH has more efame then you because noone cares for yet another guild full of elitest they can be found anywhere and considering Pvp isn't even considered an E-Sport anymore it really doesn't make you look any better

I'm pretty sure No Dice is more well-known in the region than WBSH.

World PvP doesn't even justify whether you're good or not. Prove it in the arena/RBG.

Also, if PvP isn't even considered an eSport in your eyes, why are you sucking up to make WBSH look good? You're blatantly contradicting yourself.
02/14/2013 09:18 PMPosted by Callmebieber

Lol Sure

World PvP doesn't even justify whether you're good or not. Prove it in the arena/RBG

As justified by this video we saw i don't think Arena and RBG's are a good way of proving your worth either.

Also, if PvP isn't even considered an eSport in your eyes

There is a reason MLG and ESL stopped hosting tournaments anymore and i don't think its because i don't see it as an E-Sport. it was pretty much officially no longer considered an e-sport since like 2011.

why are you sucking up to make WBSH look good

Keen observation skills but at that same point im supporting the guild as much as the last guy suspected no dice was supporting it yes i beleive the guild is more solid and more notorious simply because im led to beleive it i have not really seen many people outside of No Dice actually support the guild why would i be led to beleive the guild is any different to any other guild with a bunch of elitest in it.
king badges most famous player world
I'm sad to see that you're so jealous of us, but No Dice is, in fact, the most well known PvP guild on Barthilas. Maybe things are different for the sub-1000 baddies who spend their time ganking dailies and failing in arena, but anyone decent knows that No Dice run this town.

I submit the following evidence of No Dice's superiority:

In this RBG video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us-TbqTkx-s), you can clearly hear them lament "they're all f'n glad players", and then a random skype groupie jumps in, saying "don't worry if you lost to them, they are the oldest guild on oceania. Double gladiator DK, f'n gladiator disc priest".

As another example, in this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EK6jKYzyzbE), you can see that No Dice is a common household name when Cataclysmic Gladiator Iblazen exclaims "it's f'n Jovial from Barthilas".

100% prestige.

that p cool Jovial, but ur vids don't beat this. forward to 0:53

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXCs4PmY77k
02/15/2013 02:20 AMPosted by Badgez
king badges most famous player world

google search #1 "most famous wow player saralonde" - multiple hits on first page directly realted to WoWs greatest Hunter

google search #2 "most famous wow player badges" - somehow Leeroy came up third, but absolutely nothing to do with you

overwhelming third party facts like this must be p painful
02/14/2013 09:57 PMPosted by Raxaton

Lol Sure

World PvP doesn't even justify whether you're good or not. Prove it in the arena/RBG

As justified by this video we saw i don't think Arena and RBG's are a good way of proving your worth either.

Also, if PvP isn't even considered an eSport in your eyes

There is a reason MLG and ESL stopped hosting tournaments anymore and i don't think its because i don't see it as an E-Sport. it was pretty much officially no longer considered an e-sport since like 2011.

why are you sucking up to make WBSH look good

Keen observation skills but at that same point im supporting the guild as much as the last guy suspected no dice was supporting it yes i beleive the guild is more solid and more notorious simply because im led to beleive it i have not really seen many people outside of No Dice actually support the guild why would i be led to beleive the guild is any different to any other guild with a bunch of elitest in it.

Ok let's see. How many times have WBSH broke 2000 or 2200? Can't remember anyone except for.. OH THATS RIGHT. Holybubble! The paladin who wintraded to 2200 then tanks to 2000!

Oh damn, beating multiple time Rank 1 Gladiator proves that we're terrible.

Then why even participate in this conversation if you're bringing the word eSport to the thread where it's not needed?

Since you're just fed to believe information, I suggest you take a break from the conversation and leave it to people who are in Optimus, WBSH and ND.
no dice is vastly superior to WBSH in every aspect so sit down saralonde you loser LOL. by the way, you guys lost to optimus so just accept the fact and stop making up excuses foolz
The Fact that you guys even care about whom is Superior is sad on its own Jovial is right WBSH covers a different end to pvp. The fact that people are trying to argue ratings on a guild that isn't even built around them is sad. No Dice does arena's and RBG's, WBSH does Open world pvp given the chance im sure alot of WBSH members would probly ignore arena but they need gear to keep killing
apart from a few dorks, WBSH and No Dice don't give really a crap who is the better guild and generally we get on rather well with
02/15/2013 03:40 AMPosted by Asteros
no dice is vastly superior to WBSH in every aspect so sit down saralonde you loser LOL. by the way, you guys lost to optimus so just accept the fact and stop making up excuses foolz

woah, a lvl 20 mystery muppet sure told me
02/15/2013 04:25 AMPosted by Saralondé

woah, a lvl 20 mystery muppet sure told me

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/Barthilas/Diabrost/advanced

What did you do to him Saralonde to make him so mad ?
02/15/2013 04:10 AMPosted by Saralondé
apart from a few dorks, WBSH and No Dice don't give really a crap who is the better guild and generally we get on rather well with

This
But undead male looks so much better in next seasons gear
02/15/2013 04:10 AMPosted by Saralondé

I 100% support the efforts of WBSH. All horde should be in massive res timers dead and mad. Fortunately this practice is a never ending cycle on Barthilas.