Your Favorite Weapon Model of All Time

General Discussion
1 2 3 36 Next
I was skimming a thread the other day where players were linking some of their favorite weapon models, and I thought that would be a fun topic for a larger chat.

There's some truly magnificent weapon art in Mists of Pandaria, and I'm definitely looking forward to picking up some pieces from the Throne of Thunder. Still, one of my all time favorites is the Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle. And I don't even have a level capped Hunter (I'm working on one though!). No special feels or anything. I've just always loved the way it looks.

How about you? If you had to pick just one, what's your favorite weapon model of all time? Why is it your favorite? Do you have any special memories attached to it, or do you just think it looks cool? Do you still have it or was it the 'one that got away'?
Anathema ... because it's beautiful and stuffed to the gills with nostalgic memories.

I actually made a duplicate of it in Hexagon (for a project I'm working on) and found it really exciting to do. There's a lot of work in the original model, but recreating it I also realized where the original modeler had pulled certain tricks when they made it.
Damnation. It's definitely my favorite weapon. I don't get to use staves often though.
The one I have my sword mogged into.

Its a one-hander, but it is the size of a two-hander.
Dragonbreath Hand Cannon even with the horrible gun sound having a dragon head gun is great!! as you can see I like dragon models :)
Dark Edge of Insanity Gotta love a giant axe with an eyeball. <3
This one that I transmoged my 1H swords into. Argent Avenger

So shiny. Wish it came in green and yellow/gold.

Wish there was a 2H/Staff version (think Darth Maul's 2H lightsaber).
I'm wearing it. Also, the rarest weapon in the game.

Corrupted Ashbringer
This one that I transmoged my 1H swords into. Argent Avenger

So shiny. Wish it came in green and yellow/gold.

Wish there was a 2H/Staff version (think Darth Maul's 2H lightsaber).

That's uh, quite an outfit. The socks with sandals are a nice touch.
I'll be "that guy": Krol Blade
Greatsword of Forlorn Visions

For extra awesomeness, it doesn't cast a shadow.
Wasn't there a scythe looking staff that was a warlock quest reward?

Edit: found it Staff of Justified Sins
Dragonstrike is one of the coolest looking weapons in the game.

It's a shame you took it away from us...
Shadowmourne

spent..forever getting it.. too bad cant..mog it for like 5k