Emerald Dream's Rate the mog above you!

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
Not really sure how I feel about your set, but it reminds me of the scarlet crusade.

6/10
I love my healing set...which I'm wearing.

Edit: Ruvin's pose is so freaking bad-@$$ on his profile so he's gettin 9/10.
Not really sure how I feel about your set, but it reminds me of the scarlet crusade.

6/10

Always liked your transmog Ruvin. Just can't get behind the goggles for whatever reason. 8/10

P.S. How was the first night of work?
I love my healing set...which I'm wearing.

Edit: Ruvin's pose is so freaking bad-@$$ on his profile so he's gettin 9/10.

I reallllly like that it doesn't go the traditional route that other paladins go with it. You're wearing a robe, and that's cool.

I can't get behind the crown or the weapon though :( 6/10
Hebro, your level 45 set needs no transmog as it is flawless. 11/10
Ah yes, that weapon. I have several maces...but I so far haven't been able to get a real MH to use so I'm stuck with that stupid ax :(
9/10.. gj :)
02/28/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Hunters
9/10.. gj :)

8/10 not sure the bow matches but that could just be the angle I like the chain mail look
I wish i had a better view but looks pretty cool for undead with all showing bone nonsense ill give you a 9/10
02/28/2013 11:12 AMPosted by Milkydud
I wish i had a better view but looks pretty cool for undead with all showing bone nonsense ill give you a 9/10

I love the clownsuit. 9.2/10
7/10 - It's nice but is lacking real flair
02/28/2013 11:25 AMPosted by Mavz
7/10 - It's nice but is lacking real flair

oh, i wasn't going for flare* I was going for original

I don't see too many hunters with the gold/red scheme goin on. Its either Vengeful/gronnstalkers/Twilight Raid/Brutal.
I was hopin to have a creative set of originality goin here.

*pun intended.

EDIT: put gronstalkers twice
@ Mavz

Good color synergy. The overall visual fits the class/race. I wish I could see it with the weapon/offhand. Extra points for mixing pieces. Great Job!

8/10
Venaticus

The helmet kinda ruins it, but It looks really rad i'd imagine with the helm off.
Zurga, Orcs don't wear flannel, silly Orc.

However, on a scale of One to Farmer you score Farmer!
No need to rate me...but i wanted to say I'm jealous of Ravz Tabard..

9.8/10
No need to rate me...but i wanted to say I'm jealous of Ravz Tabard..

9.8/10

Nice 9.5 only due to the fact i see the armor a lot but high ratings for the awesome gun
10/10 due to your shield and mace (especially the shield)
9/10 for skimpy-ness, sweet grey color scheme and guild tabbard matching. -1 for fishing pole
03/02/2013 01:22 PMPosted by Pythes
9/10 for skimpy-ness, sweet grey color scheme and guild tabbard matching. -1 for fishing pole

I've never really been a fan of that white bandit mask... but it does work 10/10