Can't a Noob Get a Break?

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
My wife and I are casual players (yes, we both work day jobs and we both play at the same time [on two computers]) and we're looking for some low key players to play with. We've tried joining a guild, but it's just as informal (you really don't get to know people). I usually play D&D, so I'm used to having more interaction with friends.

What's a good way to meet people who aren't insane angry or mega immature on WOW? I'm not even sure I'm posting in the right forum, but any advice would be great.

Also, if you yourself are neither insane angry or hormonal and are generally a nice person look us up.
Best thing to do in my opinion is to roll on an rp server. You will find some friendly people and helpful advice. Even if you do not roleplay. I find the nicest people on rp servers. Also the general and trade chats are full of idiots and jerks. But if you sort through the chaff you can usually find some friendly folks.

Also try chatting with people you encounter while you are out questing. Offer some help with a tough mob or group up to take them out. Being friendly and offering help will usually, but not always get you some new friends. If the guild you are in is not a chatty friendly bunch then find another guild. There are lots of guilds out there.
I'd happily play with you both, I enjoy getting to know people, and I have several close friends in-game. If you would like, I could join your server and play with you guys. I don't mean to come off a bit weird, I just like playing with people, I'm a social person.

Let me know!
Isn't your character alliance though?
I'd happily play with you both, I enjoy getting to know people, and I have several close friends in-game. If you would like, I could join your server and play with you guys. I don't mean to come off a bit weird, I just like playing with people, I'm a social person.

Let me know!

Isn't your character alliance though?
I do have mostly Alliance though, but would love to make a Horde character. Up to you, it wouldn't take me long to level to 20.
Sure. Sounds good.
I will send you some in-game mail when I get to your level. :) I'll get on soon.
Or do you mind if I make a Death Knight?
I agree with RP servers being the best candidates.

You are welcome to come check out the community on The Venture Co. If you are inclined to be Tauren, I could invite you to join Thunderhoof Clan, an all-tauren guild with a 6 year history.

We have people of all ages in the guild, and are as drama-free as it can get.

thunderhoofclan.guildportal.com
I, myself, am trying to start, just this very evening, an inter-realm community of RPers to come together and support the growth and inspiration of quality RP for -EVERYONE-.

I can tell you right now, despite what everyone may tell you, it does not matter which server you go to if you do not already know people there.

RP is very clique-y and exclusive, hence why I am tying to start a community up to knock that thought right off and bring RPers together for plot-development and story-progression.

My only advice is to:
A.) Give me a hand in bringing RPers together or
B.) Keep looking for that guild and LET ME KNOW if you find one 'cause Lord knows I'm tired of searching!