The Twisted Shadows fall...((OOC, sign ups))

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Just so you don't think I've dropped out, I'm still here but I can't quite decide on a previously created character or characters, or decide what kind of character I want to make. I do think a Light user would go well, but I'm really fond of mages and hunters, which are the classes that many of my characters have.
Pay, I'll accept that one.

Jera, well it's always good to see ya too! Accepted.

Morg, you can sign up as any class you really want :D, it's up to you.

Sam, as Kass said, why not make a different character?
Continued history

As the days and weeks past, Krieg and Klili did the best they could for Beorn, but the man they was knew seemed to waste away before their eyes. The pain that Beorn suffered was felt deeply in the family, non more so than Klili. As the months turned to years, Beorns condition began to deteriorate, until finally in the winter, of Kriegs 49 year, Beorn fell sick for the last time. His passing was like a knife in the heart to his wife, the previous two years had not been kind to her, her soul existance seemed to revolve around her husband, and now he was gone.

Krieg could see it in his mothers eyes, the pain the heartbreak, he knew deep in his heart, that she wouldn't be long for this world. The following year, Klili slipped into eternal slumber. With great sorrow, Krieg burried his mother in the anscestal burial gorunds of his forebearers. Krieg spent many a long night flying through the highlands, which no longer seemed like home. So much violence, so much loss, it was time for him to move on. When winter turned to spring, Krieg payed his farewells to his friends and related kin, sold off the small homestead which his family had owned and set off to areia peek. Someday he would return but for now, he had a world to explore.
Lia, why not just have Sam tune down the angst meter? We know he's a good RPer and his take on the whole Demonic Curse is far more ingenious than most.
In the end Daed, it's up to Sam. It's his character and only he can decide if he wants to tone it down a bit.
02/13/2013 03:15 PMPosted by Daedhel
Lia, why not just have Sam tune down the angst meter? We know he's a good RPer and his take on the whole Demonic Curse is far more ingenious than most.

Like Kass said, it's up to Sam. I wouldn't mind if he came on Sam, as long as he tones it down.
Have you figured out how our characters ICly are going to be gathered yet?
02/13/2013 03:34 PMPosted by Jeramayan
Have you figured out how our characters ICly are going to be gathered yet?

I have, I'm typing up the IC now. it'll probably up either today or tomorrow. Aussie times, hur hur
I understand it's up to Sam but you went abit more towards simply rejecting his character instead of going with constructive criticism or a "don't go overboard".
02/13/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Daedhel
I understand it's up to Sam but you went abit more towards simply rejecting his character instead of going with constructive criticism or a "don't go overboard".

With me there are things that are over done, and things that I can tolerate. Now, I'm not going to say Sam is a bad RP, because he's not, he's a good RPer. However, when RPing with him, it's always something about the demon and...to be honest, it's getting rather...well..I'm gonna say 'a bit much'.

I don't want to sound rude or anything, forgive me if I do, but if he could just tone it down a bit, I wouldn't mind having him in the thread.
02/13/2013 04:04 PMPosted by Liå
Aussie times, hur hur

Know the feeling. NSW girl myself.
Eh, what the heck. Why not.

Name: Carnifex the Executioner, the Butcher, the Torturer

Race: Human male

Class: Death Knight

Physical Description: Carnifex has been fused into his armor: it is physically impossible to detach him from his suit. When he takes his helmet off, which seldom happens, he has no facial hair, very short dark brown hair, and pale grey skin. His face is angular and harsh, looking as though it was hewn from granite. If his eyes ever stopped giving off the blue mist so common to death knights, one could see that his whole eyes are ice-blue, save for a small red corona around the pupil. With his armor thrown in, he easily stands well over seven feet tall.

Equipment Description: Carnifex's armor is a gleaming dark blue-grey with a loricated chestplate. Skulls adorn his belt, gauntlets, and kneeplates, giving off the same glowing blue mist of his eyes. His shoulders have the appearance of being massive horned skulls, as does his helmet. (I'm trying to describe Conqueror's Darkruned Battlegear, not really sure how I'm doing.) Carnifex wields the massive two-handed sword named Abaddon.

Particular skills: Carnifex is, quite simply, an unstoppable juggernaut. Once he picks a target, he will use his tireless strength to keep hammering away until his victim succumbs. Being undead, he feels no pain, will never get tired, and is immune to non-acidic poison. The only way to stop him is to destroy his body. Or bury him under a couple hundred feet of earth: you know, whichever one is easiest. The other intelligences in his head control certain abilities, such as the runeblade copy that he frequently summons in battle, anti-magic spells, and his manipulation of his enemies' bodies: Death Grip,
Strangulate, etc.

Pets: None

BRIEF! History: One of the Death Knights of Acherus, the Einherjar remembered nothing prior to his death and “rebirth”. He was one of the Lich Kings most loyal and zealous followers before the Battle of Light’s Hope Chapel. Afterwards, he was devastated: the being he would have done anything for would have sacrificed his most loyal followers for the sake of a clever little stratagem that didn’t even work in the end. It was, for the Einherjar, utterly world-shattering. Afterwards, he became one of the Lich King’s most dedicated and implacable enemies, existing solely for the purpose of bringing about his downfall. He was in the vanguard of the Ebon Blade’s assault on Icecrown Citadel. Tragically –from his perspective, at least— the Lich King “died” by the hand of Tirion, rather than Ein's.

Afterwards, Ein wandered Azeroth for a while, always searching for answers that he never found. In a fit of desparate rage, he was prepared to destroy himself and end his existence when he was approached by a mysterious man who called himself “the Master”. The Master provided Ein with a suit of armor taken from the shattered halls of Ulduar, and a blade found along with the suit. Inhabiting the blade were multiple intelligences that immediately took up residence in his head, and after nearly a year of co-existing, the not-exactly-sane entity that has emerged takes the name Carnifex.
Whoa, Whoa , Whoa no need to get into a debate/argument over me, for those of you asking why I don't make a new character, that's because I can't make up a character on the spot. It takes me about 3-4 days before I put the finishing touches on a character, and for those of you who may think my DK, and other druid were on the spot creations, they had been formulating in my mind for awhile before I decided to actually rp with them. So the reason I don't make a new character is because it simply takes me too much time, I mean I finally just got around to actually rping Sam's villain, after I had said something about him like what 2-3 months ago, if not longer 0_0

Lia I did say a few posts ago I can, put the demonic possession thing on the back burner, what I mean by this is I can only mention it shuld someone in thread ask why Sam is always in his cat form, maybe throw in an inner conversation or two. Basically I am saying I won't make Sam go crazy, the demonic possession thing was something I thought would be interesting to try and do, personally I think I have done an adequate job of doing so. Maybe ppl disagree, and I swear I did not do it as an attention seeker, if it seemed that way I apologize it was not intended. Looking back perhaps I have had Sam go crazy at times where it prolly wasn't appropriate, and making it seem I was trying to focus the story around Sam, and again for that I am sorry.

I did not think me dropping out would cause any kind of stir, I wanted to be respectful of your wishes, and since my other two characters I feel wouldn't mesh with the thread, I decided to drop out. I did not drop out, out of spite, or anger, and I seem to be doing a lot of this, but again I apologize if it seemed that way. Lia I do not want you to feel pressured to let me in, would I like to be invited in, of course I would I am not going to lie your threads are always interesting, and fun, and have a good plot. That said I did not mean to cause any trouble, nor was I trying to make anyone feel bad, that's not me, so I appreciate those of you who stood up for me, but ultimately it is Lia's decision to let me in or not.

Well that was longer than intended:P Lia if you want me in the thread awesome, if you would still prefer not to that's cool too, if that is the case I look forward to following the thread, like I said your stories are always interesting:3

Again not trying to cause trouble or make anyone feel bad:)
Uuumm..Ein, I think you might be mixing up a few names xD

Carnifex has been fused into his armor: it is physically impossible to detach him from his suit. When he takes his helmet off, which seldom happens, he has no facial hair, very short dark brown hair, and pale grey skin. His face is angular and harsh, looking as though it was hewn from granite. If his eyes ever stopped giving off the blue mist so common to death knights, one could see that his whole eyes are ice-blue, save for a small red corona around the pupil.

Ein's armor is a gleaming dark blue-grey with a loricated chestplate. Skulls adorn his belt, gauntlets, and kneeplates, giving off the same glowing blue mist of his eyes. His shoulders have the appearance of being massive horned skulls, as does his helmet. (I'm trying to describe Conqueror's Darkruned Battlegear, not really sure how I'm doing.) Ein wields the massive two-handed sword named Abaddon.

Not sure if that was intentional or not, or I might have missed something from other threads, but either way accepted.

Sam you are welcomed to join the thread as long as you tone it down with the demon thing. From experience of seeing Demon possessed characters, they are horribly over done, I would hope you don't fall into the same boat :P
Ah, oops. Yeah, that was my stock sign-up from before I settled on Carnifex as the convenient handle for all the various entities swimming around inside Ein's head. I'll fix that.
02/13/2013 05:44 PMPosted by Liå
Sam you are welcomed to join the thread as long as you tone it down with the demon thing. From experience of seeing Demon possessed characters, they are horribly over done, I would hope you don't fall into the same boat :P

If you catch me going overboard just let me know sometimes my imagination runs away with me, and I just write:P

I will do my best to tone it down, like I said if you catch me going too much overboard with it let me know so I can fix:3 Of course you may also need to tell how I went overboard, so I know exactly what to fix:3

And thnx Lia <3
OKAY, IC is up, here's a little info what's going down.

The runes are teleportation runes like the one Krystala used to get away. Crushing this rune will activate the spell and send you straight to an isle off the west cost of Howling Fjord. There, you will find a ruined castle, where Krystala lives, and a few yards away from that, a vrykul village.

You will appear at the entrance of the half-destroyed castle, where Krystala, Shinaria and Kal are waiting.

Those who haven't signed up yet, NOT TO WORRY, you can still get in :D
What were the other locations that the hawk brought the rune? I hope im not missing something..
02/13/2013 06:31 PMPosted by Grathan
What were the other locations that the hawk brought the rune? I hope im not missing something..

Every major captial city including Booty bay and Ratchet. This includes Horde and Alliance.
May be a stupid question, but just want to make sure before I post, I am in thread rightXD