The Twisted Shadows fall...((OOC, sign ups))

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
I really hate having to have left Meep's last thread, but life called and she is a hard mistress.

If one can still join, here's my sign-up. Like what I see very much Lia, your becoming the new Meep.

Name: Ithalin Frosthand

Race: Human

Class: Death Knight

Physical Description (Picture yourself in your undies): A face completely barren of flesh, two blue orbs are located where Ithalin's eyes should be. The rest of his body is still relatively flesh covered, with spots of flesh missing where 'accidents' have happened. Besides these, the only other notable attribute on his body is a scar going from his left shoulder to right hip.

Equipment Description (Show off that armor!): Ithalin had a custom helmet made for him from saronite, in the shape of a skull. ((The Headless Horseman's Helm is the item I am referencing. He doesn't have the actual helmet, just a similar looking one.)) The smile he had tinted a blood-red, designed to strike terror into his soon to be dead foes. Besides his helm, he wears the Ebon Blade's standard saronite armor ((Starting area armor)), though it is painted red. He wields a long-sword as his chosen runeblade, this too being made of saronite.

Particular skills (Example: Good archer, Scout, alchemist): Excellent fighter, and being a blood Death Knight, hard to kill.

Pets (Hunters, Mage, Warlock. Though feel free to have a companion pet as well :D): ((I've lost track of all the various name's I've given to my bone dragons, so we'll go with a classic.)) Balastraz, Bone Drake.

BREIF! History (Really, keep it short please :D): Ithalin was born in Lordaeron by parents whose names he has forgotten. Family killed by a small orc band after the population was put in the containment camps camps, and swore vengeance on every orc. Killed and raised by Arthas during his warpath through Lordaeron , assaulted the Sunwell, yadadada. He was at the battle of Light's Hope and was freed along with the 3rd Generation Death Knights. After contemplating his options, he decided it was best to join the Ebon Blade. Ithalin works now as a special operations member of the Death Knights, as his skill set is ill-suited for frontline combat, as his idea of fighting is 'Keep swingin till everything is dead.'

Blergh. Been workin on really fixing Ithalin and deciding on what I want him to be, think I've finally figured it out.
This will be my first RP thread in here, and first forum RP in a long while- please feel free to pipe up here if something I write makes no sense or I'm stepping on someone's toes/committing RP Faux Pas.
Ith, hate to break it to ya, be I think we got enough people as is : /

Great posts everyone! I will get my next post up later to move us along.
Alright Lia, noticed it kinda late. I'll just creep around.
I'm gonna wait for Dae to post before I do:P
hope my post is good right now....hopefully you all can tell Cobe is a more serious character then Payton
posted, druids need to stick together:3
Alright, I think we are just waiting on a few more peeps to post before I have us start off. In the mean time, mingle, I'll have Shinaria answer what questions she can until the move off.

Just because I'm unsure here, has anyone asked Shin a question ICly?
yeah Sam, and someone else asked for more info on what they would be facing, can't remember who the other person was XD
I think myself and a few others asked what they were going to kill/smash/maim. Inquiring minds and the like. Rha is off to the side, bein' creepy.
Adrian is quietly getting drunk off to the side.

I'll post about Ein's apparition speaking to Adrian after Lia posts.
Bryah just commented about not liking unanswered questions.
*le posts* *looks at time*......Why is it 2 in the morning? Oh, yeah this is why. *face desk then starts snoring*
Alrighty, i'll get my post up shortly.
I hate when the forum gods eat my posts, typed it up twice and lost it both times. Guess it's back to typing it up in Word then copy/pasting.
Posted.

It's pretty much just talking for now. And lunch will be served in my next post. Feel free to chat with Shinaria and Kal as you see fit, and if you're really gutsey, go talk with Krystala who would be speaking with Krishma below deck.

Have fun!
Let's see how well fear and madness work on someone who's already mentally broken.
Bryah's feeling a bit out of her depth, but give her time, her inner strength and courage will shine through.

Just a question Lia, Kal's a Blood Knight (paladin) right? If so would you mind if I played on the Blood Knight/Farstrider feud that rumbles around under the surface in Silvermoon?
posted, Lia was my interaction with the demon ok, I made sure it didn't affect Sam in any physical way, just a little internal conversation:P
Just a question Lia, Kal's a Blood Knight (paladin) right? If so would you mind if I played on the Blood Knight/Farstrider feud that rumbles around under the surface in Silvermoon?

Feel free!

02/16/2013 03:53 PMPosted by Sammuroth
posted, Lia was my interaction with the demon ok, I made sure it didn't affect Sam in any physical way, just a little internal conversation:P

It's fine, as long as it remains that.