Ppl leaving Dungeons early.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Problem: Ive recently gone back on my level 47 hunter and have foundTanks and other players leaving dungeons as soon as they get what they want. Ive been queueing for BRD. And go to one or two bosses and the tank or other players leave, without any communication. left with 2 to 3 players and requening has not been successful at all.
This is not entirely new, but you had one person do this every now and then, but now its a constant occurance, its happening every single time i go in BRD. And of course my problem with this is, i don't get a chance at the items i am going for as I dont even get to those Bosses.

Solution: instead of a particular gear droping from a specific Boss, have it drop from any boss in that dungeon But i need ppl who have more dongeon experience, make suggestions to Blizz on this, as PPL might be held off a bit longer, but it does not prevent those who get what they want from still leaving, maybe PPL can get the leaving early penalty, if they leave before the dongeon is fully completed.
they dont want to run it all but dont want deserter.

Solution: Let people play as they like.
Well that must count for me too, doesn't it?, and I can't obviously play as i want can I?
Is it fair? the penalty is fiar, if they are not giving me a chance at my itemes than they should bite the bullet and take the penalty.
Well that most count for me too, doesn't it?, and I can't obviously play as i want can I?
Is it fair? the penalty is fiar, if they are not giving me a chance at my itmes than they should bith the bullet and take the penalty.

You're playing as you want to
So is he
The penalty is fair, and the tank is abiding by the game's rules.
Well that must count for me too, doesn't it?, and I can't obviously play as i want can I?
Is it fair? the penalty is fiar, if they are not giving me a chance at my itemes than they should bite the bullet and take the penalty.

The problem is BRD. The instance is not particularly LFG friendly even with the mole machines. Almost nobody wants to run the whole thing, and lots of people give up with clueless tanks or healers (whose role requires the group to stick with them no matter how dumb they are being) refuse to use a mole machine to get to the late part of the dungeon so the group actually has a chance of getting to the Emperor before it falls apart.

Putting more penalties on quitting, especially after a player has stayed through at least one boss, will not fix the problem. It will just make it even harder to run dungeons in that level bracket, as more and more people realize that they have a 100% chance of getting a 90 minute or longer dungeon run with some stupidly draconian penalty for leaving. The solution is to make it so you have something other than BRD in the late 50's, and maybe spawn people who get the Emperor run at the mole machine past the Grim Guzzler instead of at the entrance.
Putting penalties will likely lead to even longer queue times for dps, as everyone will want to avoid that dungeon in particular.
Have you tried asking some of your guildmates to run with you?
Once you level up higher, if you really want to see the entire dungeon, it's pretty easy to go back and solo it.

The problem is BRD. The instance is not particularly LFG friendly even with the mole machines. Almost nobody wants to run the whole thing, and lots of people give up with clueless tanks or healers (whose role requires the group to stick with them no matter how dumb they are being) refuse to use a mole machine to get to the late part of the dungeon so the group actually has a chance of getting to the Emperor before it falls apart.

Putting more penalties on quitting, especially after a player has stayed through at least one boss, will not fix the problem. It will just make it even harder to run dungeons in that level bracket, as more and more people realize that they have a 100% chance of getting a 90 minute or longer dungeon run with some stupidly draconian penalty for leaving. The solution is to make it so you have something other than BRD in the late 50's, and maybe spawn people who get the Emperor run at the mole machine past the Grim Guzzler instead of at the entrance.

This. The dungeon layout is not intuitive at all, its very easy to get lost, and the level difference between the mobs in the front and the emperor is pretty wide for a single dungeon. You wont see this that much in the BC, Wrath, or Cata leveling dungeons.

Go on without the tank or re queue for a new one.
Do what I do, I get my son to run me through the dungeon he is level 87 and can smash everything and I tell him which bosses I want and i show him the way around the dungeon...problem solved and no ques
02/14/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Ðemolition
Go on without the tank or re queue for a new one.

This would be my suggestion. No exaggeration whatsoever, I could solo every instance on my disc priest up to Halls of Stone. I didn't try beyond that because I got bored of shield, smite, death, shield, smite, death.

If you have any heirlooms you're pretty much capable of continuing till you get replacements.

Edit: I actually 2-manned the first 3 bosses in Nexus. I tanked on my priest with a warrior dps.
I would just say go on without them. As a hunter you can just put your pet in tank spec mode and start pulling mobs and be fine.
Edit: I actually 2-manned the first 3 bosses in Nexus. I tanked on my priest with a warrior dps.

Yer, Disc priests are so OP up until lvl 80... solo-ed Amptheater at 75 and that arena in Ice Crownat lvl 78 (or 79?)... And tanks are optional (though good to have because of their dps) until higher level...
Problem: Ive recently gone back on my level 47 hunter and have foundTanks and other players leaving dungeons as soon as they get what they want. Ive been queueing for BRD. And go to one or two bosses and the tank or other players leave, without any communication. left with 2 to 3 players and requening has not been successful at all.
This is not entirely new, but you had one person do this every now and then, but now its a constant occurance, its happening every single time i go in BRD. And of course my problem with this is, i don't get a chance at the items i am going for as I dont even get to those Bosses.

If you went and quested outside the dungeon (right click eye>teleport out of instance), instead of coming here to complain about something that will never change, you could have been 60 by now.

The problem is, you are only 47, so when you get the queue for BRD, you only need to kill one boss to get the bag. You don't face the rest of the dungeon until you are level 50+. Unless you think your level 47 hunter will do more than 10 dps against bosses that are 8 levels higher than him.

The problem isn't BRD being too large, the problem is people don't want to waste an hour of their time in a dungeon that only drops blues that aren't even as good as BoA's. You obviously have a level 90. Every piece that drops in BRD, the gun, the bow, the head, the legs, the feet, the shoulders, and the back, have BoA counterparts that are significantly better. The only "upgrade" you may find are the bracers and belt. The belt requires level 51, and the bracers (the good ones) require level 52.
Well, my intention was to get the level 47 agility gear available in this dugeon. It is the best, the Savage set. The chest piece is epic. I am not worried about leveling. I have actually stoped experience until i get this set, as it is way better than anything else, including Boas (it has way more agility). I like to fully experence, at least every 10 level bracket of PVP (geared).
I understand the situation better with this dungeon, maybe it should be broken down even more, like a lot of more recent dungeons.
Ive been in this dungeon at least 3 or 4 different times, with different toons, but i've never experienced people leaving like now. Spending an hour in a dungeon isnt really that long of a time.
The bosses for this set are level 52, even though its a little steep, if others are higher than i, which they have been it shouldnt be an issue and i have been working hard at dishing out my best DPS, which has been placing 2 and 3 place amoungs others of higher level. Anyways il have to keep woking at it.
TBH you'll probably find you can clear it with your pet tanking, or even without a tank.
In looking further I find that all the Savage Gladiator pieces fall in that small part of the instance, detention block,so if I only queue for detention block than thats all i need to do, ones done with that area, i leave, as that is how the queue is set up, so this is all ready properly set up, I was just confused with it. So no handling needed.

Sorry for the confusion.