I really dislike inquisition

Paladin
02/13/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Kaskarum
But without Inquisition I'd have no reason to press 5 on my keyboard. D;

Hey thats my INQ button too
5 is Exo; Inq's on MouseScrollWheelUp - more than a keyboard as input, shocking!
Inquisition has never been fun for me. I liked the spec much more before the introduction of inquisition.

I mean yeah the rotation was simple before but it was more enjoyable to me.

But that could be because I dislike maintenancy feeling mechanics. I recently leveled my Mage to 90 and lost interest due to the level 90 talents.
You are complaining that your 30% bonus dmg and 10% crit isn't shiny enough. Is that about right?

Well OP... that's, like, your opinion.

I know right.

OP would absolutely love playing a Mage. /sarcasm

Nearly every class at this point has a mechanic like Inquisition for raiding these days. Ours is painless and it's well worth the effort of maintaining it with how much it increases our damage. IMO there's nothing to dislike.
You are complaining that your 30% bonus dmg and 10% crit isn't shiny enough. Is that about right?

Well OP... that's, like, your opinion.

I know right.

OP would absolutely love playing a Mage. /sarcasm

Nearly every class at this point has a mechanic like Inquisition for raiding these days. Ours is painless and it's well worth the effort of maintaining it with how much it increases our damage. IMO there's nothing to dislike.

Not sure why people assume what I mean without reading the post. I don't want inquisition to go away, id just like it to be a more exciting button to press. And your right that alot of other classes have mechanics like this, but its usually tied to a special attack you'd want to use regardless of the passive buff it gives. Only exception being rogues, and we all know how fun they are to play in pve...

I sometimes wonder how other classes would feel if their maintenance buff was just their for the sake of it. Imagine affliction warlocks using haunt on targets and it didnt do any damage. Its still an amazing spell that you want to keep up, but I bet they would think of it more as a chore instead of a important spell in their toolkit like it is now. How about if monks had to waste all their chi to use tiger strike for the 30% armor pen buff.. and it didn't even do damage.

Maintenance buffs themselves aren't an issue, its the implementation. And please dont assume that I think inquisition needs a buff or something. I don't think its a weak selfbuff or that its hard to keep up, its just boring to use. Even with inquisition, ret paladins are too easy to play.
02/13/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
5 is Exo; Inq's on MouseScrollWheelUp - more than a keyboard as input, shocking!

Scrub, 5 is HoW; Exo is on 4.
02/13/2013 05:36 PMPosted by Elidra
Scrub, 5 is HoW; Exo is on 4.

Nub; HoW is 2, CS/HotR are 4 (macros FTW!). :p
You're both fail.

Exo is obviously 3.
idiots, Inq is nagabutton 2
cs is mouse-wheel down
exo is numpad 1
Mine is 'V', number keys are overrated.
You all suck. It's obvious that it belongs in E.
02/13/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Lobster
Inq is obviously Shift1.

Alt+1 or gtfo.
You actually use a keybind for Seal of Righteousness? And I'm the one that crazy?
It was blizzard excuse to curve the burst damage they design as they intended. Back in Lich King everyone was complain about the issues in PVP how Paladins were Bursting so much in PVP. I don't like it ether but some how Blizzard had make something that required skill the issue that Blizzard doesn't realize it doesn't always do as it intended.
02/13/2013 08:44 PMPosted by Lobster
BIND ALL THE THINGS

Not enough fingers to reach all the binds. >_<
Inquisition is Q for me.

1. CS
2. Judgment
3. TV
4. HoW
E: Exo
itt post your action bar?
http://i.imgur.com/NJ0ox35.png
(naga remapped to Fkeys)