Last Rites quest bugged in Quel'Thalas server

Customer Support
Last Rites quest appears bugged in this server. When you reach the top the NPC is kneeling with a grey quest icon and the quest does not proceed. Any help please?
One thing you can try is have a Real ID or Battletag friend on a different realm invite you to a group, thus moving you to their realm where the quest may be functioning properly.

Another option is to wait until a realm restart and check the quest immediately afterwards.

You can open a ticket, but there may be little a Game Master can do other than suggest that you make a bug report on the issue - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/
Did you fly to him using your mount? From what I understand, you need to jump the fire on the stairs to get to him. Or am I not talking about the same quest?
02/14/2013 05:31 AMPosted by Ravenhawke
Did you fly to him using your mount? From what I understand, you need to jump the fire on the stairs to get to him. Or am I not talking about the same quest?

^^ This is indeed the most common reason for this, folks don't travel over the completion trigger.

I'd recommend fully logging out, then running up, see if that helps.
Interesting. I have flown directly to that quest many times and completed it without issue.
i did redid it walking and nothing happened either. I have heard that this is a very common bug actually.