Taoren the soul burner

Customer Support
Dear wow as a hunter it is hard as hell to get a Taoren the soul burner ! I have run Terrace over 2 mounths 3 to 4 times a week now and use tokens every time! I noticed their are 3 other hunter iteams on the same boss as well as Taoren making it hard to get! that is 4 hunter iteams on one boss. ontop of it you have 2 hunter belts droping in the same dungen (Terrace) one of them droping on 3rd boss . the drop rate is so low and with 4 other iteams it reduces the chance to get the Taoren the soul burner. Please up the drop rate. take a look at the amount of taoren's out their compared to other sha wepons.
You may want to check the 5.2 patch notes about drop rates... >.>
This is not the forum for requesting changes in game design.

For your request, the Dungeons and Raids forum would be the most appropriate.
02/14/2013 03:01 PMPosted by Hopkin
Please up the drop rate. take a look at the amount of taoren's out their compared to other sha wepons.

The following is currently listed in the Patch 5.2 PTR and Patch Notes.

The chance of getting personal loot in Raid Finder and the chance of a successful bonus roll in Raid Finder have been greatly increased for the 5.0 raids.

Additionally, you can add any constructive feedback you have by making a post in the forum that is best suited for the subject (i.e. Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios). Or by submitting your suggesting through the In-Game Interface.
Sorry for posting in wrong area! As for 5.0 patch that has been out for some time and dose not help. Why would Bliz put 4 hunter class iteams on same boss and leave only 2 on the last boss? seems like the ball was droped on that one! now i am wasting tokens for 1 item with a 1 in 4 chance on a token roll. How about a straight answer. cuz 5.0 is old news it is still the hardest drop in the hole game mostly cuz Blizz put 3 other class items with it! If we are going into 5.2 still using tokens on it something is wrong. It would be nice for a straight answer and fix for once.
I think you might be miss understanding.

Drop rates are increasing on ANY of the exisiting raids that are out as of today. making it EASIER to get the items.
The SAME tokens will be used to increase your chances. (the way of obtaining those tokens will change a bit though)

The new tokens, will only effect the 5.2 raids.

There is nothing broken, nothing to fix per say, just loot tables you don't like. If you would like to see a change, follow Vraks instructions above.
TC has the same problem i have... the one Str trinket off the water spirit in terrace has never dropped. i did find something better beforehand. same issue but has to find a workaround for it.
02/15/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Gistene
TC has the same problem i have... the one Str trinket off the water spirit in terrace has never dropped. i did find something better beforehand. same issue but has to find a workaround for it.

It isn't an issue though, you aren't guaranteed that you will be able to get every piece of gear that you want. A small drop rate means that it is meant to be a rare item that not everyone has. There isn't a "workaround" needed because nothing is broken.
02/15/2013 10:33 AMPosted by Gistene

While you can't get it to drop. We have sharded it numerous times. Funny how the RNG works.
02/15/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Amoracchia

While you can't get it to drop. We have sharded it numerous times. Funny how the RNG works.

Yup.
Sometimes the dice are with you, sometimes they aren't.
My guild leader walks away from ONE LFR run usually with 2+ pieces of gear. I can do all of them available, and not get a single piece.
02/15/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Reenela

Yup.
Sometimes the dice are with you, sometimes they aren't.
My guild leader walks away from ONE LFR run usually with 2+ pieces of gear. I can do all of them available, and not get a single piece.

The joke in our raid group is that agi leather only seems to drop when our rogue isn't there... lol...
02/15/2013 11:02 AMPosted by Scuba
The joke in our raid group is that agi leather only seems to drop when our rogue isn't there... lol...

Get a feral druid. ;)
I have 61 kills, plus double rolls from weekly runs, and I have yet to get a weapon upgrade. Regardless of whether an item is supposed to be rare or not, this is an item upgrade that is necessary for game progression. Can't get in and stay in a raid group with a blue weapon as DPS is too low. Fix it Blizz
RNG is RNG. Thats how it works. Keep trying, it will drop eventually.