After Heroic Elegon......What next?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Man we were on a roll this week.

Elite Protectors
Sha Normal
H Stone Guard
H Feng
H Spiritbinder

We only got 3 attempts into H Elegon before raid time was over but we got to the second Phase 1 before we burned a Celestial Protector too fast and he exploded before leaving. I'm sure once we have a dedicated amount of time for attempts it will go down as well.

We are currently mixed on where to go next.

H Spirit Kings?
H Blade Lord?
H Wind Lord?
Easily Blade Lord, then a toss up between Wind Lord and Spirit Kings.

We killed Spirit Kings first, but I'd say Wind Lord is easier (despite the fact we haven't killed it yet)
Blade lord or Lei shi imo.
Lei Shi is easy as balls if you already have 509 gear, Blade Lord is just straight up easy.
blade lord, windlord, galaron, lei are all easier than sk. And sk isn't bad if you have people that can stop attacking during shield and dispel correctly. But it is a bit frustrating at first having people auto attack the shield and popping it.
02/15/2013 05:42 AMPosted by Sadiemay
But it is a bit frustrating at first having people auto attack the shield and popping it.
Auto-attacks don't actually trigger the shield. People have to actually push buttons to screw the raid.
Wind Lord > Blade Lord > Spirit Kings from easiest to hardest.

If you want the cutting edge FoS for killing heroic Will, then go for SK.

Blade Lord, while arguable harder than Wind Lord is still easy and comes earlier in the instance, so I'd recommend doing it if you skip Kings. Wind Lord will take about an hour of pulls to get down.
I'd say BL>WL. They are both real easy.
we did SG>Feng>Gara'jal>Elegon>Blade Lord>Wind Lord>Spirt Kings>WoTe (for Cutting Edge)>Garalon>Zor'lok.

If I had to rate them in difficulty I'd say:
Feng>Gara'jal>Stone Guard>Elegon>Wind Lord (if you have a priest)>Blade Lord>Garalon>Spirit Kings>Zor'lok>WoTe
Since we are about at the same progression as you: 21 wipes for blade lord kill. 91 and counting for sk.

If you want the FoS/title before 5.2 though you do have to kill SK to unlock Will so if you're going for that, Spirit kings does need to die sooner rather than later. If you're going for killing as many heroics as possible blade lord and wind lord would be better probably.
Thanks for the input guys.
If you have 2 priests in your raid, then Mel'jarak is by far the most easiest fight next.
knowing whether you're 10 or 25 helps for these kinds of decisions
Blade lord -> Wind lord -> Spirit Kings -> Garalon -> Lei Shi -> WotE -> Vizier -> Amber Shaper
02/15/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Moresunders

Really? Thought that the difference wouldn't be that big.

10 man
BL or WL. Depends how good your raid is at dodging tornadoes.
Only real difference in 10 to 25 on these 3 heroics is more spread room on blade lord does make a good difference but still not hard on 25.
02/15/2013 04:05 PMPosted by Mepeteatu

Really? Thought that the difference wouldn't be that big.

10 man
dispels and such make raid comp matter to 10m Spirit Kings and Mel'jarak, and spacing matters to 25m Ta'yak. tuning might matter as well but I don't have the experience to know (I do know the enrage for Spirit Kings normal at least was significantly tighter on 25)
My guild had a very very easy time with sk... think we killed it in just a few resets (was before the hotfix).

the kill was on my druid so I don't think I have record of the date anymore but yeah it's a very easy fight
If you have the proper dispels SK heroic is pretty easy.

Then again so is Bladelord and Windlord. There's decent burst check on SK heroic where you can get Annihilate + Volley at the same and wipe, but it shouldn't be a big deal. If you make it past the first transition it's cake.

Windlord doesn't really have a reachable enrage, but requires either 2 priests or multiple single target dispellers. The latter shouldn't be an issue. You also need 2 short CD interrupts (+1 tank).

Bladelord is super easy on tanks, but harder on everyone else (particularly ranged) because of Wind Step and Unseen Strike.