Taoren the soul burner

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Well, for once it's not someone lying about their number of attempts.
We had double Shin'kas on Monday, which brought our total to 7. I believe both were disenchanted. Still zero gun drops for our guild that has three hunters.

It definitely stings a bit that this is the 'everyone legendary' and that I did all this quest progression for the purposes of taking up two bank slots with an unusable gem and gem socket. Every time I open my bank those two items stare back at me mockingly, laughing at my inability to obtain the welfare legendary.
At this point im not even being picky.

i just want a MoP weapon with purple letters my hunter can use. I have long since given up on what i "want", rather i have began focusing on playing lowbie alts where i feel pretty good about the gear to work ration i put into it.

Just want a decent weapon, not even an awesome one. Ill take Kang fung what evs.

Raids to me are like dailys now. I just knock them out. No fun, just grind. WAS fun, when i was getting rewarded here and there.

Now, just a grind.
It's always amusing to watch how much worse loot!@#$%s get when loot keeps getting even easier to get.
24 attempts, coin used on all of them for a total of 48 chances to get the gun, and I've never even seen it. The one week I wasn't able to raid with my guild it dropped.... I just don't even know what to say about this weapon anymore. Hopefully my guild and I can get down council and Tortos and the bow will drop. I really don't want to go another whole tier with a 476 LFR bow.
We had double Shin'kas on Monday, which brought our total to 7. I believe both were disenchanted. Still zero gun drops for our guild that has three hunters.

It definitely stings a bit that this is the 'everyone legendary' and that I did all this quest progression for the purposes of taking up two bank slots with an unusable gem and gem socket. Every time I open my bank those two items stare back at me mockingly, laughing at my inability to obtain the welfare legendary.

DE'd double Shin'kas again this week. That's nine 2-handed weapons from nine defeats and one gun from 9 defeats and 20 bonus rolls.

It's hard to not be disappointed.
I got the shard from our one gun drop on normal. Because we didn't have any hunters with us that day.

Protector token dropped, too.