Need help to hit higher rating in 2s

Arenas
Hi, I have been trying to hit 2k in 2s with a warrior but it seems that my strategy might not work after 1800 rating. If anyone could give me some tips/macro/ gameplay (spell rotation) it will really help me to get to 2k I hope.

Thx a lot
people above 1800 mmr usually save their cooldowns until the opposing team has little to none.
Which means stop popping your cds right away. This applies to the warrior.
Ok thx
Don't be afraid to do hard swaps to a different target, cycle cc's on the old one and then back again. Have your war put out pressure, through your CC's and not pop cooldowns until your target is around 50%.
Use all your CCs. As a holi pali you have HoJ, repentance and blinding light. Use all 3 in a chain then have war fear.
Help DPS when possible. It does help a lot.
Use sacrifice wisely to break CC's on you.
Those are just some quick tips.
ok man thx a lot
Hpal war cant break 1800, uninstall or just enjoy your bracket now cause its the only viable healer/dps comp right now.
Hi, I have been trying to hit 2k in 2s with a warrior but it seems that my strategy might not work after 1800 rating. If anyone could give me some tips/macro/ gameplay (spell rotation) it will really help me to get to 2k I hope.

Thx a lot

Your team must stop making mistakes in the arena and you'll break 1800.
Do you click your frames or use targeting keybinds? This could be huge
02/24/2013 04:13 AMPosted by Rainymood

I clicked my frames for three years and it didn't stop me from succeeding at all.

In fact, I only decided to make a targeting macro last week xd
02/24/2013 04:17 AMPosted by Afternoon

I clicked my frames for three years and it didn't stop me from succeeding at all.

In fact, I only decided to make a targeting macro last week xd

woo mouseover
become a bm hunter?