I Think The Halaa WPVP Event Is A Set Up

Darkspear
I think it could be world pvps finest trying to get us all to go to Halaa so they can take over Org.
It's not scheduled by WPF nor is it a setup. If you look at the poster and read the entire thing it is a multi-server event and a thread was made weeks ago on multiple server forums

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811652043 --- Thats the host I believe
02/14/2013 06:12 PMPosted by Nokrigar
so they can take over Org
Org can't be taken over cross server so it isn't
The event ended up sucking really bad because the raid leader of the first raid was a retard.
Ya'll Alliance making excuses? That's cool.
I think it could be world pvps finest trying to get us all to go to Halaa so they can take over Org.

We can take over org anytime we wanted if we wanted to. We have an org scheduled next week but i wont say what day or what time. You'll know when you start getting massive lag.
02/15/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Grant
We can take over org anytime we wanted if we wanted to. We have an org scheduled next week but i wont say what day or what time. You'll know when you start getting massive lag.
I laughed so many times during this post.
02/15/2013 12:04 PMPosted by Bustt
I laughed so many times during this post.

Your going to be the first horde to die. :)
02/15/2013 01:36 PMPosted by Grant
Your going to be the first horde to die. :)

Only if he is flagged. Since it is a Horde friendly area, he does not have to be flagged...

02/15/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Grant

That means they move on to one of the other 4 auction houses or banks in Org, right? or just go to Dalaran or Shattrath.

Nah. Reszo is not that smart. He never thinks tactically. Then again, he does mainly world epleening against lowbies or world pvp when the numbers are vastly in his favor.