Never gonna make you cry,
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see (CHORUS)

(Ooh give you up)
(Ooh give you up)
(Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give
(give you up)
(Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give
(give you up)

We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

There ya go Sun baby.
02/24/2013 05:38 PMPosted by Evoda
Just ignore Rubikz. He is a poisonous player who thinks he is God's gift to twinking and WoW. If you put him on ignore you will not have to deal with that toxic player until it is game time and even then you can just ignore him in game.

yea rubikz is a dlck. he made anatomyz quit wow so it doesnt surprise me that others think of him this way.
Just ignore Rubikz. He is a poisonous player who thinks he is God's gift to twinking and WoW. If you put him on ignore you will not have to deal with that toxic player until it is game time and even then you can just ignore him in game.

im sry about whatever i did 2 u, whoever u are
So anyways

Im leveling this healer. And Im terrible at healing. I feel like I spend a whole lot of the BG trying to click target my teammates to heal and I'm having a hell of a time swapping between the rogues that are trying to eat my lunch and the people Im trying to keep alive.

What am I doing wrong here? Is there a mod that makes this easier? Am I not utilizing raid frames well enough?

Help me out, folks.

and who are you lol
So anyways

Im leveling this healer. And Im terrible at healing. I feel like I spend a whole lot of the BG trying to click target my teammates to heal and I'm having a hell of a time swapping between the rogues that are trying to eat my lunch and the people Im trying to keep alive.

What am I doing wrong here? Is there a mod that makes this easier? Am I not utilizing raid frames well enough?

Help me out, folks.

What I do is mouseover macros for each of my heal spells. Also have mouseover macros for your DoT ability/spell for the rogues. Here is an example for my shammy here:
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead][]Riptide
So anyways

Help me out, folks.

It's a lot harder to keep track of everyone's health that way. It's also extremely inefficient to have to target someone to heal them. For battlegrounds i like to use healbot because it is easily customizable and it allows me to bind all my healing abilities and macros to it. A lot of people prefer grid and clique, you would need to make mouseover macros if you go this route, i was too lazy to do that.

I always try to maintain target on the most dangerous dps to keep track of who is he going to download their damage on so i can pre-heal. I also try to keep my focus on the player that does the best CC, so i can LOS and try to avoid it the best i can.

This is the best starting advice i can give, if you have any specific questions about the class that you are healing with i could try and give you some more specific tips since i have literally played all the different healers of WoW. I just recently started with monk and while i don't think i like it very much it's pretty strong.
[quote]
I always try to maintain target on the most dangerous dps

Im flattered...

Thanks for the tips guys. I dont have any healer add ons, so I'll give a few a try and see what works. Just feel like Horde is always a healer short and with the incoming warrior buffs, it might be nice to have an alternative.
[quote]
I always try to maintain target on the most dangerous dps

Im flattered...

Thanks for the tips guys. I dont have any healer add ons, so I'll give a few a try and see what works. Just feel like Horde is always a healer short and with the incoming warrior buffs, it might be nice to have an alternative.

You can try vuduh too which I use and it automatically puts a few spells to mouse clicks.
Guilty of Vuhdo myself.. you can get pretty in-depth with the setup too and customize the heck out of it. With just as many spells as we have @39, I can set up all the modified clicks and get all of my abilities on there. I have hostile target abilities on there too, so I really could do pretty much everything I do otherwise without ever actually targeting a player... not that there's a lot of call for that, but it's neat! :)

This is certainly not the best way to heal battlegrounds, no, but having never healed before it's certainly a decent way to fake that I know how. I used to worry about this being the wrong way to heal bgs, being a "clicker" and all... but whatever, it gets the job done so who's gonna complain? Anyways, I think I am allowed a click or two every so often, just from being a Tihkal... ;-)

I actually use Vuhdo on all my mages too, really just cuz I like the frames... but noone likes having curses on them either right?

not the greatest SS for showing off Vuhdo:
http://i.imgur.com/ePHrKz3.jpg

-T
How have games been looking. Been leveling my 2 "mains" but should be coming back soon. The good news is i've knocked a fair bit of rust off :D
I'll see you scumbags in the gulch on wednesday.... xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
I'm out for a month or so. If anyone needs to get a hold of me shoot me an e-mail Yoube@twinking.net.

Games better still be rolling when I return!
I'm out for a month or so. If anyone needs to get a hold of me shoot me an e-mail Yoube@twinking.net.

What

the

hell

?

wtf yoube
goodbye yoube <3 ill spread word of your love and glory across the land, and we will convert to Youbians
02/25/2013 08:29 AMPosted by Yoube
I'm out for a month or so.

That's sudden! Everything all right?
Hello all, 70's bracket doesn't seem to be too great in MOP, so I was thinking about a 39 mage.

Had a couple questions I was hoping you could answer.

First, based on this thread I was going to go horde, seems like they need the most help. Just want confirmation here if that is true.

Second, the cloak enchant is getting grandfathered in come 5.2. I was wondering, assuming I have at least a week, how easy that is to get. If I quest up to 39 instead of pvp like I usually would I can easily make the level. Also, finding a guild with access to the cloak isn't a problem, but how long does it take to get the rep with the guild necessary to buy it?

Thanks all,

PS - if there are a ton of mages in this bracket I'd be more than willing to roll most anything (except pallies and hunters) so let me know if there are any particularly underused classes.