GeeDKP!

Zul'jin
OK, thinking of starting a GDKP weekly run maybe do a 2 day thing. Taking opinions on what content would people be willing to bid on loot for?

For those of you who do not know what GDKP is : The G stands for Gold. And it is the center point of the whole run. Gold is how loot is distributed and is why you want to come carry people. When a piece of loot drops it is bid upon, then paid for. All that gold goes into the pot which is split by all 25 players at the end of the run. Each piece of loot after that is repeated. If something gets sharded all the shards will also get bid on.

I ran these runs during the ICC days on this server as Kurbstomper and we had a ton of fun and made quite a lot of gold.

if you are interested please post here, also please feel free to ask questions here and i will answer them in a timely manner.
Depending on the days and times Id be down to join, got a Druid tank with a kitty OS ready to go!

PS - Ban Uchi from GCG if he comes too, no more 100k losses to him
I'm down, either dps or druid healer. And bring uchi or so, the 100k gcg's were the best part of the runs.
is there a working GCG addon?! If not if someone makes it work it WILL be used. GCG increased the fun by 60,000!
02/16/2013 03:36 PMPosted by Winniethemoo
is there a working GCG addon?! If not if someone makes it work it WILL be used. GCG increased the fun by 60,000!

Not when you lose almost 1 mil gold in one night between Uchi, Jeff and Shammykins lol
lol i went on a bunch of Uchi's runs, who doesnt love 500-600k gold swings in one night??

Also dates/times will be determined based on the availability of 15-18 players who I feel are strong enough to carry the rest.
i wouldn't mind going, would probably be on an alt i'd need to gear up though, paladin or priest, any spec really they don't get played much, pally is currently 481 prot and priest is 474 disc
02/16/2013 05:18 PMPosted by Shotbow
i wouldn't mind going, would probably be on an alt i'd need to gear up though, paladin or priest, any spec really they don't get played much, pally is currently 481 prot and priest is 474 disc

still need more people who would be willing to pay for loot if it drops and those who like money and dont suck! Keep in mind you can (and most of us do) fall into both groups!
I'd be down to heal depending on the days/times of the run
I'd also be interested for my hunter or this guy depending on the raid, date and time. Have a couple other alts just not geared to raid yet.
Is this really feasible considering the fact that the new patch (and new raid) is out in a week?

Seems like it's not really worth setting it up this late in this tier
im actually planning more for next tier, since we have guilds who cant do HoF I feel like a strong group should have some interested parties for the next tier.

what days/times work best for everyone?

p.s. lolalt
02/16/2013 03:40 PMPosted by Berkwa
Not when you lose almost 1 mil gold in one night between Uchi, Jeff and Shammykins lol

hahahaha, this is shammykins I might be willing to come if an ele/resto shammy is needed. Not looking for crazy progression runs, but just some fun for alts with gold looking to buy some decent raid gear!
I would be interested, I have found them very successful in the past.
Here is a link for some who may not be familiar :)
http://elitistjerks.com/f15/t77416-gdkp_run_discussion_spread_your_server/
Man, my GDKP runs bring back memories, between loot and GCG we made some good gold and had some fun. Not as much time for that stuff like we used to have:P
Up for bringing the fun back to ZJ, meeting new people, making gold and for you true ballers some upgrades (or precious's collar.... fml)
questions? just ask!
we don't even have try its always a gold time!
A few questions, is this going to be like the old Wrath runs, or the Cata runs that TM did? Uchi and Jeffro ran no minimum bid runs, while TM had high minimum bids on items. In the Wrath runs it was possible to get cheap items (500-1000g) but you might only make 4-5k a run. With TM you were paying 15k+ for an item, but you were making 25k+ a run. Either way would work, just interested to see what you guys are thinking.
Im gonna do lowish buyouts like 2500 for tier 1k for anything else.