Story Forum Community Lounge 55

Story Forum
Post Limit:
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
Wow no post in 10 hours?

WoW won't be up for a few more hours, guess I could be productive?

LOL Skyrim time me thinks.

EDIT: Why are realms up? I thought we had maintenance till 1pm today?

Well I'm at school ATM and cannot post. Derp.

That never stopped me when I was in Math.
Wow no post in 10 hours?

WoW won't be up for a few more hours, guess I could be productive?

LOL Skyrim time me thinks.

EDIT: Why are realms up? I thought we had maintenance till 1pm today?
Kind of sad to say but I just woke up. And this and maybe a few more posts will be the only ones you'll see of me all day, because first I'm heading off to psychology after I finish my lunch, and then when I get back home I have to study for a math test which I'll be taking at night, and then after I get back from math I have a bunch of Astronomy homework to do since it's tomorrow. So right now seems to be the only practical way that I can communicate with you. I mean sure there's tomorrow but I was just considering today.
Well I'm off to Psychology. See you guys tomorrow.
*whistles quietly in the corner due to extreme boredom.*
You guys know Poison is weak against Ground?

I didn't.
You guys know Poison is weak against Ground?

I didn't.

I think I recall that from my Pokemon days. Ahh those were good days.
HA! Darmonic's Windrunner Sister post was deleted.

Woots.
Bought Game of Thrones season 2 on DVD today, watching it now.
Remember when Ellen had her dance dare going last year? Well the Grade 12 teachers at my school made a video dancing behind Grade 12 students. I totally forgot about it until now.

I was not danced behind. D:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=924l_DINZTY&list=FL477OjUDAc3KVZ4AWbyleRw

I thought the guy at 0:17 was hot, but I never talked to him. And the guy at 2:42 I had a crush on for half the year. That was the Principal dancing behind him. She was the best.
02/19/2013 05:49 PMPosted by Katarn
Bought Game of Thrones season 2 on DVD today, watching it now.

Did they make the new season yet?
Starts in March.
Well I'm back from my math class adn I finished my astronomy homework. All in all I think I scored a 75 on the math test, but if she just gave me the test when I came in instead of forcing me to wait around for 2 hours for the test I could have scored a 90 on it. Also some parts of the test weren't on the review either. So if she created a better review I would have gotten a 95 or 100 on it. So all in all my teacher sucks !@#. How about you guys? How was your day today?
I predict Stannis will drop in popularity, then skyrocket, as the season(/s?) go on.
Internet is down posting on phone.

1 page? Good lord I most talk alot, or type I guess you would say. Big winter storm coming pricing 6-10 inches and they still make us open.

I feel like doing something crazy, f u auto correct, but not sure what.

Also the reason I said, you know what never mind this suck my phone is terrible my internet better be back up when I get home. Prob won't though cause ” were so busy having off in our service trucks that we can't come to your house” who the f says the tech well be there between 1 and 6 I mean wtf kind of window is , I mean some of us have lives you know, although not me really. I'm so lonely.,

I was so bored yesterday I played Pokemon black for like 8 hours, I hate that game but I ain't have any

Edit: f that I'm not going through fixing words, mage it a game guessing what the word is suppose to be.
Internet is down posting on phone.

1 page? Good lord I most talk alot, or type I guess you would say. Big winter storm coming pricing 6-10 inches and they still make us open.

I feel like doing something crazy, f u auto correct, but not sure what.

Also the reason I said, you know what never mind this suck my phone is terrible my internet better be back up when I get home. Prob won't though cause ” were so busy having off in our service trucks that we can't come to your house” who the f says the tech well be there between 1 and 6 I mean wtf kind of window is , I mean some of us have lives you know, although not me really. I'm so lonely.,

I was so bored yesterday I played Pokemon black for like 8 hours, I hate that game but I ain't have any

Edit: f that I'm not going through fixing words, mage it a game guessing what the word is suppose to be.

Lol... you made me laugh and made my head hurt at the same time! <3

They're changing the gold satchels from LFR and Scenarios with 5.2. They'll work more like the tank and healing ones from dungeons.

Satchels obtained via the Raid Finder now have a chance to contain additional rewards, including: consumables, Spirits of Harmony, rare pets or mounts, and Raid Finder versions of Normal and Heroic difficulty zone drops that were previously unavailable from Raid Finder encounters!

They're changing the gold satchels from LFR and Scenarios with 5.2. They'll work more like the tank and healing ones from dungeons.

Satchels obtained via the Raid Finder now have a chance to contain additional rewards, including: consumables, Spirits of Harmony, rare pets or mounts, and Raid Finder versions of Normal and Heroic difficulty zone drops that were previously unavailable from Raid Finder encounters!

Eh?

Did you mean to quote me there? lol