Story Forum Community Lounge 55

Story Forum
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
02/17/2013 08:38 AMPosted by Mahalia
Morning!

-hands coffee- morning!

and my armory finally got updated.
02/16/2013 09:05 PMPosted by Rufyn
Got the Cogshanks forum add on. Pretty nifty.

Yes, yes it is. I couldn't remember the name of it, though. Thank you.
02/17/2013 08:20 AMPosted by Shaithiss
Guess who?

The Doctor?

Omacron does hold a terminal degree, you could say.
02/17/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Shaithiss
and my armory finally got updated.

You mean you finally got dressed?

:D

Merci ! For the coffee. Had to drive someone into the airport this morning (way too early) and then breakfast with my gf and her teeeeeeny baby!
02/17/2013 12:05 AMPosted by Vynathlon
Well I got everything turned in on time, no thanks to you Haely. And I got a 75 out of all of the quizzes, but some of them were hundreds, while others were 20s. The question I asked you about but you never responded to was one of the questions that I got wrong. For that particular quiz I got a 60 on it because I never found an answer for it. And then to make matters worse, I got my dad who's an actuary and does calculations like this all the time to help me on it and he recently got back to me with the answers to the questions, all of which were wrong. I'm so exhausted. I think I'm going to get something to eat since I missed dinner, take a shower since I still haven't done so today, and skip my dailies for today and just go to bed.

I was in bed, I love Algebra but that doesn't mean I remember everything.

I would of just solved for x plugged it into another equation and then solved for y and plugged those into another equations. It was like midnight and I was tired lol.
Omacron!

Also. I don't think I'm postimg outside this thread for awhile. People are like, "You guys may not like Darmonic but he's right for bringing this up that High Elves are getting more screen time." I BROUGHT IT UP IN ANOTHER THREAD AND PEOPLE AGREED! Not my fault the thread was deleted.

He's an idiot and calls everyone who disagrees with him a troll. And the people are just feeding him and his stupid little ego.
02/17/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Lorelaî
Omacron!

SHHHHH! If you startle him he will run off.
Do you guys think that Blizz will announce the new expansion at Blizzcon this year? I mean, we're a little over a week away from patch 5.2. By the time Blizzcon actually gets here, they may be part way done patch 5.3.
02/17/2013 10:15 AMPosted by Katarn
Do you guys think that Blizz will announce the new expansion at Blizzcon this year? I mean, we're a little over a week away from patch 5.2. By the time Blizzcon actually gets here, they may be part way done patch 5.3.

I think 5.3 will be already released and they will talk about new expansion. They said before they want an expansion to run around 18months. When Blizzcon comes it will already be almost a year that MoP has been out.

Even if they don't talk about new expansion, I hope they at least give some hints to it or just even a small thing about it. Plus talk about new player models.
02/17/2013 10:18 AMPosted by Rufyn

I hope so. I'm already sick of Pandaria. Idk, I always had fun grinding rep in Wrath and Cataclysm (except for Therezane) but I just have 0 interest in killing vermin and mogu.

I prefer MoP way of grinding rep over Wrath and Cata. Then again I played in Vanilla where Rep was even harder to grind, in my opinion.
I just...can't really get into MoP. I came into this expansion expecting a huge faction war and got myself sent on chores looking after Pandaren's gardens and killing virmen. Not really what I was hoping for.
They'll announce the next expansion at Blizzcon, it's just what they do every other Blizzcon. Even though there wasn't one last year, it would have been a "No expansion announcement" one.

Edit: I'm going to be pissed if we don't get the new models before this expansion is over.
02/17/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Katarn
I just...can't really get into MoP. I came into this expansion expecting a huge faction war and got myself sent on chores looking after Pandaren's gardens and killing virmen. Not really what I was hoping for.

Not bashing you or anything, but what did you expect?

I agree maybe the beginning was a little rocky and weird, but 5.1 with Landfall or w/e it's called was really awesome. I don't know if you did some of the dailies on the Island in PTR, but it was nice too. Plus I love how in 5.2 we actually have an impact on something. We're working towards something to unlock.

Some people might not understand how awesome it is unless you did AQ opening, not the actually LAG opening lol but working towards the War effort. Although the opening was freaking awesome.

02/17/2013 10:22 AMPosted by Lorelaî
Edit: I'm going to be pissed if we don't get the new models before this expansion is over.

I hope they release it on the last patch of MoP. The patch that leads into 6.0 and new expansion. This way people will have a month or so to get used to the models and Blizzard to work out some bugs with them and gear while still making some finishing touches for the new expansion.
I expected the conflict to go a little longer than the first zone. We shoot each others brains out and then...that's it until the end of the zone. And then after that we don't go near each other.

I expected to have to do some stuff with the Pandaren, but I expected the war to factor in a little more than that.
I expected the conflict to go a little longer than the first zone. We shoot each others brains out and then...that's it until the end of the zone. And then after that we don't go near each other.

I expected to have to do some stuff with the Pandaren, but I expected the war to factor in a little more than that.

Blizzard did say the War wasn't coming to Pandaria until the first patch...

That there'd be two stories. Discovering the mysteries of Pandaria, which would be the content released with the launch, and the faction war which would be the patches.

So...

Lorelai beat me too it, but they still have to make some of the expansion about exploring this new world that has been hidden by the mist for thousands of years.

5.1 was a great start to the war between Alliance and Horde. I loved how Jade Forest happened and then it leads you into discovering Pandaria, and all it's rich history and beauty. Now were fighting for that, against Garrosh basically but also against the opposite factions armies.
And the Thunder King.
I'm actually a little disappointed with the Thunder King. He's gonna be Yogg'saron 2.0.

A powerful enemy that was worthy of their own expansion, not just one tier.