Story Forum Community Lounge 55

Story Forum
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
I just started the brawl gar arena today. Damn it is addicting

It's challenging to be sure.

Congratulations, an enemy that never had any significant land is attempting (and failing) to take over a single continent in the middle of the ocean. That's not dangerous at all.

You are still failing to realize they are a threat and not acknowledging what they do. The Mogu can have an endless army and the Pandaren don't have big armies like we do. They only have the Shado-Pan and while they handle it our arrival caused things to unravel. Heck they even had the Yaungol and Saurok to deal with as well.

It's also in the middle of the ocean and completely pointless. It was doing just fine until we showed up. The sha are weak.

No, the Sha is not weak. It's only as weak as the individuals the Sha lives beneath. If you master your emotions the Sha won't be able to hurt you. So thus they are powerful, we give them our power. We sadly are partly to blame because of the Sha's wakening.

We have yet to see ANY Sha leave Pandaria. AND they don't manifest from Saurok or Mogu, meaning that they do not effect Titanic constructs, so they wouldn't effect Dwarves, Tol'Vir, Gnomes, or Vrykul. Technically they shouldn't even effect humans.

Not true. It doesn't effect Stone creations. Certain Mogu forces were immune yes but the Dwarves,Gnomes and Humans would still be affected so you are a bit incorrect. The Mogu are the only ones and maybe the Saurok able to resist the Sha.

As for the Sha not leaving Pandaria. A Mogu Artifact having Sha went to Silvermoon and it caused a bit of chaos. Think about that on all of Azeroth for a minute. ALL of Earth. They are dangerous.

Again, taking over one continent for no reason and being super weak. Boring.

You're leaving things out. They want to take the continent out because they believe to be superior to the Pandaren and want to enslave them. The Zandalari wants a home to call their own because Zandalar is apparently destroyed. That's not boring, that's pretty scary stuff right there.

Looking at it from my character, he's a veteran of over 6 wars, has fought evil incarnate, dealt with unlimited armies of the dead, and has slain masters of demons and legions of darkness. Now he's supposed to just knock down some statues.

He has to do more then Statues. We've dealt with a lot of threats and having a minor break from evil is not going to kill people here. Enjoying the time on Pandaria for a time. Having to deal with threats over and over would get depressing. The Scourge? The end of the world? That's pretty morbid to handle.

We all needed a break.
Also take this into consideration.

Garrosh, it's almost going to be he's been corrupted by Sha. A lot of people won't like that, but I don't care just making an example.

Garrosh is the leader of the Horde who has a influence over all of Azeroth. Think of what that Sha influence is doing and how bad it could get if more of our Leaders got corrupted and influenced.

The Sha themselves aren't just the danger but what they represent.

For instance Deathwing was at his most dangerous, in my opinion, when he manipulated people using their emotions and everything. The Sha are basically the same thing. In my eyes at least.
Yeah we broke the law.
Why are we talking about Lore in the Lounge?

Subject change: I love the Chronicles of Narnia, just got done watching the movie and I just really loved those books. I do like the movies too, def not as good as the book but still a very nice movie.

Wish I could go to Narnia and talk to Lions and trees.

yeah i died like 6 times out of ten
Two Skyshards away from Alani.

yeah i died like 6 times out of ten

Shut up failure.

LOL Why is so easy to be mean to you?
Awww gratz!
Thanks. She's soooo cute! I love squeezing da cheeks!
Something was deleted?

What was deleted.
Nothing exciting. Don't worry!

On that note, I can't bring myself to want to take care of or level this toon.

Having 4 to run through dailies/lfr and raids is more than enough. Uggg
Picture of Layla and a baby girl.
02/17/2013 12:26 PMPosted by Layla

Why did you delete it?
Sigh.. I need to levelk one of my toons and I don't know which.

My 76 Shadowpriest, the Psychotic Priestess of Elune.
my 55 NE Rogue.
My 58 NE Hunter.
My 40 Night Elf monk.
Or my 87 Warlock.
Sigh.. I need to levelk one of my toons and I don't know which.

My 76 Shadowpriest, the Psychotic Priestess of Elune.
my 55 NE Rogue.
My 58 NE Hunter.
My 40 Night Elf monk.
Or my 87 Warlock.

Fan of Night Elves it seems.

I'd say level the Shadow Priest, then Monk, then Warlock.
Yeah, well.. I AM Ferlion.. IT's sort of expected.

Lock and DK are human, but my dk is 80 and on a different server. Gotta recover him one day.

Why did you delete it?

Not sure my friend would approve of baby pic. Rather not ruffle feathers lol.
02/17/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Layla

Why did you delete it?

Not sure my friend would approve of baby pic. Also, not sure someone else would approve either. Rather not ruffle feathers lol.

Eh true.

Just hate missing out on picutres lol.

Yeah, well.. I AM Ferlion.. IT's sort of expected.

Lock and DK are human, but my dk is 80 and on a different server. Gotta recover him one day.

True.

I'm so freaking bored. I need to do Laundry and take a shower, probably some other stuff. Need to pay my friend who helped with the computer, but I really don't want to even though I know I should.

I also feel like I have some rage bubbling under the surface and it needs to be taken out. Just don't know how.

Where Snocterris? I Need a soundboard for my rage.
Ehh, I just bought my sisters a PS3 last night. I should probablly show them how to play.