[The Keywork] Alliance Reroll Guild: Sargeras

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 11 Next
The Keywork: An Alliance Reroll Guild on Sargeras
Mission: To create an active, social, and competitive raiding community.

The Vision:
· Imagine logging on, jumping on Mumble and seeing 20, 30, 40 people online? All hanging out, playing WoW, League of Legends, Starcraft, etc.

· Imagine two or three 10-man raiding teams that have successful progression on current raid tiers.

· Imagine having an active, motivated, and organized guild leadership that did their best to create a strong culture of activity, that kept up with recruitment, that ran a podcast, and live-streamed.

The Story
The leadership of this guild has done this already. Before I was in grad school I ran a successful reroll that went on to be the Alliance server first Algalon kill in Ulduar when it was current. We did this in three months. We were hardcore back then, the game has changed a lot and we have learned a lot about running a guild. I have been playing since Vanilla, where I was a complete noob. I learned the game though, and have found my way into playing and maintaining and solid raiding career.

Looking forward, a new adventure awaits.

It is very easy to find a raiding team. It is easy to join a guild. Yet it can be very hard to find a place where you can raid with people you consider friends. Where you come to play and conquer raids, dungeons, and achievements with people you know.

The Strategy
Well, my friend and I are going to start promoting this guild. We want to invite people to join by putting in an application, going through an interview, and just hanging out with us on Mumble to see if The Keywork would be a good place for you and for us.
The Reroll has BEGUN!.

You are allowed to RaF and BoA all you want as you level. During the leveling process we strongly encourage people to use Mumble. Me, our Raid Leader, and Guild Moderators will strongly be encouraging people to be on Mumble as this is where the magic of a reroll happens. Relationships form, friendships are made, and a fun and exciting culture is created where people get to experience what an MMO is all about.

This guild is a place for:
Raiders - Our goal is to have one excellent raid team that pushes competitively, to clear all normal raid content successfully. After clearing the normal content our goal is to work on heroics while maintaining the same raid schedule. One unique thing about our raid team will be our schedule. We will be raiding later in the week for 3.5 hours on Fridays and Saturdays from 8-11:30pm.
It is our goal to have a second raid team that is made up for raiders and alts who would like to join us in creating a raiding team that also pushes competitively to clear all normal raid content.
The option of growing to 25 man is definitely on the table, we just want to build step by step.

Casuals - We want to invite people who are new to the game or people who may just want to join for the social experience. You can join and not worry about elitist jerks. In fact, we will encourage members to help train newer people so that we can try and get you into doing some raids. We will have weekly LFR runs as well as doing dailies and heroics together.
I don’t want this post to drag on endlessly.

Apply here:
http://thekeywork.guildomatic.com/
Here's a link to the Sargeras thread if you're looking to find out a little more about the server environment.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182274/
Website is coming along nicely.
LFM
LFM
LFM
This sounds cool. Although I'm not thrilled about the idea of starting another character from scratch, I like the idea of leveling with people as part of a team. If you can make this work, it sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

How can I get in touch with you?
^^
@Rhaj, feel free to send me a pm
I'd probably be interested as well.
^
^
LFM
lfm
lfm
hi
This sounds cool. Although I'm not thrilled about the idea of starting another character from scratch, I like the idea of leveling with people as part of a team. If you can make this work, it sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

How can I get in touch with you?

You can stay connected here as we will be checking this often. By Tuesday, the website will be ready to go.
bum[
a
tpp