how come no one plays pandaren monks?

Monk

Well since you obviously dont pvp... PLEASE. Enlighten me on how your racials help you in a raid environment.

Double food buff goes a long way, sir. Surprised there hasn't been a progression guild trying the all-panda approach yet.

Not to mention that extra stun. You do CC in PVE you know.

But... looking good trumps racials if you're not bleeding edge :P
Only race without a passive racial that affects pvp. Middle of the road on use racial for pvp. Bottom tier pvp race overall.
Troll thread...had to visit.
02/21/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Lena
Oh, and hooves>weird pandaren shoe things.

:3

Well since you obviously dont pvp... PLEASE. Enlighten me on how your racials help you in a raid environment.

The double food buff is one of the best racials for PvE
02/22/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Habreberry

Yep, that is why panda > Belf

<3
Seriously, all there ever is are Pandaren and Undead Monks horde-side. Trolls, Tauren, and even Blood Elf monks are like nowhere to be seen on my server. :(
02/23/2013 06:24 AMPosted by Katlei

Yep, that is why panda > Belf

<3
You're just cute :P I'm gorgeous, and my clothes fit me <3
I hate the way male pandarens move, i hate the way they smile, i hate their body, i hate almost everything about them :D

Every time i see a male pandaren monk doing the spinning crane kick, i think he's hitting the mobs with his pandaboobs ewww
I'm a Pandaren! It only seems natural.
Draenei are my fave race, but I already have enough Monks. ><
02/21/2013 02:45 PMPosted by Lena
Why play a fat, ugly pandaren when you can play a lithe, beautiful draenei?

More cushion for the... um... er... so, cooking. Nice skill eh?

Oh and elevators and cliffs? What are those? I have springs in my feet. I don't need no silly elf-bubble.

I have inner peace. What have you got, an inner hoof infection? :p
Every time i see a male pandaren monk doing the spinning crane kick, i think he's hitting the mobs with his pandaboobs ewww

Every time I see a belf monk SCK, all I can think is 'look at dem skinny chicken legs!'. How do you guys kill anything? You look so fragile...

They do it Zoolander style. :P
There's a severe lack of "Gnome" in this thread.
I hate the way male pandarens move, i hate the way they smile, i hate their body, i hate almost everything about them :D

Every time I see a belf monk SCK, all I can think is 'look at dem skinny chicken legs!'. How do you guys kill anything? You look so fragile...

A gracile body is what a monk needs, with all that body fat i don't understand how you are supposed to be agile...
How come ? :)