Selling Profession Kits - GUARANTEED 1-600!

Kel'Thuzad
Any chance you can sell an enchanting set but only from 300-600?

I respect you're that you're doing this, but the convenience isn't worth it when it comes to spending 2x the amount. It takes around 20 minutes to buy out all of the things you need in the auction house, and then you're done. I'd pay a few thousand extra gold, but not 18k when I can do it myself for 5k.

By the way, what macros, and what assembly line? I'm pretty sure all you have to do is buyout all of the stuff then put them in the bank or mail them to a banker toon.

The convenience is worth it to those with the gold, the convenience of not having to buy things out one by one, have something not be in the AH and having to pay 2X+ what it's worth or having to farm.

If you can make prof kits for 5K send one of each my way.
I respect you're that you're doing this, but the convenience isn't worth it when it comes to spending 2x the amount. It takes around 20 minutes to buy out all of the things you need in the auction house, and then you're done

Like I say, good luck that enough of everything you need is in the AH when you need it.

04/01/2013 04:34 PMPosted by Frreeze
By the way, what macros, and what assembly line?

Give away my trade secrets? I'll pass, but thanks for asking.

If you can make prof kits for 5K send one of each my way.

This.
I respect you're that you're doing this, but the convenience isn't worth it when it comes to spending 2x the amount. It takes around 20 minutes to buy out all of the things you need in the auction house, and then you're done. I'd pay a few thousand extra gold, but not 18k when I can do it myself for 5k.

By the way, what macros, and what assembly line? I'm pretty sure all you have to do is buyout all of the stuff then put them in the bank or mail them to a banker toon.

Someone sounds butt hurt.

Bumps for Malanimus!
I never see you on, can you plz pst me on you're prices.
Thanks!
Bumpity. Have some time until Tuesday to work on moving some kits.
Purchased the Eng kit, fast and professional, super easy to deal with, will be a return buyer for sure! Thank you :)
Hello. I always miss you online. What is your rate for an Enchanting kit?
i want to buy a kit mate you getting on?
Bumping for an awesome engi kit.

He handled everything quickly and the price was surprisingly low. More than enough was included in the kit and I was able to cap in just an hour or so.
I won't quote prices on the forums because my kits are priced according to current market conditions. I download market data regularly throughout the day and price my kits according to the spreadsheet I created for tracking my inventory. As materials fluctuate, so will my kit prices.
Great service and SUPER nice guy! I Bought Alch and am super thrilled over the ease and legitimacy.
Perhaps an enchanting and tailoring kit?
This is dope- you have any way to sell to Horde?