49s thread of bigdeals and smalldeals

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
02/19/2013 08:00 PMPosted by Misojaru
you guys play for like 5 minutes then quit booooo

Hardly 5 minutes. We had 3 games and then we had a couple cry babies run off.

That being said Drtranlol is a piec'!@#$ and will simply not die! No need to mention that our offensive push has been 1-2 people sporadically with the rest of alliance lingering somewhere and having zero control of anything.

-Tink

snaring people mid op
02/19/2013 08:19 PMPosted by Farmadin

Hardly 5 minutes. We had 3 games and then we had a couple cry babies run off.

That being said Drtranlol is a piec'!@#$ and will simply not die! No need to mention that our offensive push has been 1-2 people sporadically with the rest of alliance lingering somewhere and having zero control of anything.

-Tink

snaring people mid op

Yeah one Worstbracket seems to be the undoing of many of us. It's rage worth for sure but I can take it. It just tweaks my melon to play without any ranged interrupt - many moons of having Silence and now its just slamming the keyboard and wanting to punch a puppy every damn time i get windsheared, and damn lolarbeamed orwhatever you kids call it.
i tweak peoples melons
I just put the kids to bed & did storytime @ 830, like I do every night, I came back & qued afterwards, like i always do, not my fault 9 other people quit on games. Same thing was happening a couple months back when it was alli steamrolling and horde quitting after a couple games

being on mage would not have cured alliances anemic offence and ineffectual defense last night, a couple more defensive dispels prob would have helped vs the snare overload, but w/e it was one night
We have absolutely ZERO CC. Its like people dont even care. No freeze traps, no frost traps, no poly, no talented frost shawk, and so on. It gets damn old
02/19/2013 08:50 PMPosted by Worstbracket
i tweak peoples melons

Id like to tweak your melons if you know what im sayin. That's how we get milk dontcha know
02/19/2013 09:17 PMPosted by Misojaru
We have absolutely ZERO CC. Its like people dont even care. No freeze traps, no frost traps, no poly, no talented frost shawk, and so on. It gets damn old

wtf are you talking about? you have priests and warriors everyone is getting slowed and stunned all over the place
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.
02/19/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Soheated

takea do as i told you all that time ago and take a dik

Farmadin how much time exactly do you spend CCed? Anywhere under 15 seconds during a fight and I wont even consider your response. You're a damn paladin. Trink bubble chicken nugget power man, its not like its hard.
02/19/2013 09:48 PMPosted by Farmadin

wtf are you talking about? you have priests and warriors everyone is getting slowed and stunned all over the place

Not to mention fearing right into seemingly 3 undead everytime who dont even need to trink to stay alive because theres you and drtran and worst/neenyo to support them. Half the time its swings/nix with our FC and zion (or cirise when he's sober) healing anything going on mid.

Not like that matters cuz there was more than one ocassion where horde had our flag last night and no one from Alliance cared to move towards hordes flag to pick it up. GG
I don't even know who you are.

02/19/2013 10:09 PMPosted by Misojaru
This thread is going places
I don't even know who you are.

Hit ignore post and use the power of reason.
I'm on D 90% of the time, where i bring the deeps.
02/19/2013 10:09 PMPosted by Misojaru

takea do as i told you all that time ago and take a dik

Farmadin how much time exactly do you spend CCed? Anywhere under 15 seconds during a fight and I wont even consider your response. You're a damn paladin. Trink bubble chicken nugget power man, its not like its hard.

you realize that 15 seconds is more than enough time to drop someone? and 15 seconds is a lot less than 0.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEJICxdi6nE
02/20/2013 02:28 AMPosted by Combopoint
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEJICxdi6nE

DAE see the featured video XDD
02/19/2013 10:49 PMPosted by Farmadin
you realize that 15 seconds is more than enough time to drop someone? and 15 seconds is a lot less than 0.

Sorry, did you want me to go with 8. The picture I am trying to portray is that I spend a lot more time CCed as a Human than you ever do as a Paladin. Not to mention dispel doesnt appear to work on anything.

02/19/2013 10:35 PMPosted by Drtranlol
I'm on D 90% of the time, where i bring the deeps.

Real ID, I want it. I would like to duel you
sanfran 49ers
1. Go to 49pvp.com/qlist
Enter Name
Enter Server
Enter Level
Enter WSG
This can help people with multiple characters each side to better balance teams.

2. Queue up for WSG (Make sure Experience is turned off)

3. Enter TS, free to download and more info at 49pvp.com/drupal/page/teamspeak
Thank you to the people that have sponsored this.

4. Have fun.

5. Request sticky.

Post here to get help with gearing, dungeon runs, and gathering profession.

Typically we play for 3 hours a night.

!!! Don't attack the person sitting on the stump !!!
If a team is down a person due to disconnect or whatever, it is common practice of the 49s to have the other team sit a player to make teams even.

02/20/2013 01:12 AMPosted by Graffiti
it would be nice if the people who make the new 49 threads would remember to include game days/start time