Weapon Enchants

Rogue
Hey guys! I am in the middle of farming out enchants for my PvP gear for 5.2 and would love some feedback about weapon enchants and PvP.

I will most likely be playing Combat but in the case I don't, would probably be MuT as second option. Anyway I have read a few different things pertaining to Dancing Steel, Windsong, Elemental Force, and Living Steel Weapon Chain.

What would you recommend for Mh and OH and why? (experiences etc)

Thank you so much!
MH Dancing Steel, OH weapon chain :)

edit: you had asked why.

Dancing Steel is simply the best weapon enchant we can get for damage purposes, and we always need a weapon chain on one weapon.
Oh ok thank you very much for your input ;)
Anyone know if the new pvp power and pvp defense thing also has weapon chain on it? And if so will to be good enough to do x2? I don't know EP values -_-
new pvp power and pvp defense thing?
02/16/2013 03:54 PMPosted by Petomatic
new pvp power and pvp defense thing?
http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=95349/enchant-weapon-glorious-tyranny
02/16/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Strychnine
I don't know EP values -_-

EP values don't exist in PvP. It's literally impossible to calculate due to the unpredictable nature of the fights.

That said, x2 of the PvP enchant will likely be better than any other combination. It's a static increase, and provides both defensive and offensive power, whereas Dancing Steel is a proc based thing that can be wasted due to bad uptime, and truth be told, the Agility isn't all that useful. Minimal damage increase, a bit of crit, and negligible dodge.
Oh wow, I had no idea that was going to be implemented!
Anyone know how you get the Tyrannical thingamajig.
02/16/2013 06:52 PMPosted by Newkie
2200+ rating in arena/rbgs
Hey guys! I am in the middle of farming out enchants for my PvP gear for 5.2 and would love some feedback about weapon enchants and PvP.

I will most likely be playing Combat but in the case I don't, would probably be MuT as second option. Anyway I have read a few different things pertaining to Dancing Steel, Windsong, Elemental Force, and Living Steel Weapon Chain.

What would you recommend for Mh and OH and why? (experiences etc)

Thank you so much!

Personally i use Colosus and Weapon chain. I play mut / combat at the moment (and have dabbled in sub) all in pvp, and noticed dmg aint an issue atm, it is survivability and utility. My choice of colosus explains this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpElO1qp13A

if you go 10 minutes 19 seconds into my video here, you will see my explanation of how colosus can be used to get restealths off while dotted, etc.
02/16/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Peritus

all rating requirements in 5.2 will be removed from pvp gear. it's in the patch notes
02/17/2013 09:00 PMPosted by Emoshankz

all rating requirements in 5.2 will be removed from pvp gear. it's in the patch notes

Enchants are not gear. But I suspect you're correct anyway.
The Colossus Enchant seems interesting. I may try it out, thanks for that
lets say I didnt take the Living steel Weapon chain, Would double Dancing Steel be viable?
02/18/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Petomatic
lets say I didnt take the Living steel Weapon chain, Would double Dancing Steel be viable?

Full disarms are very, very bad. Don't willingly do it.
@ Emoshankz. Have you tried double colossus? If you did, how was it?

Double dancing steel is not really bad if you specced for ST and you're fast enough to go 10 yards away. I'm sure that a lot of rogues will not agree with me here but w/e.
hey Balo, I currently find it prtty easy to do what you mentioned with ST. as soon as I'm disarmed I usually starting getting away spamming ST and either popping a nice 5p rec or prepping a kidney. which Is prtty much why I asked about the Disarm thing heh