I'm leveling too fast to keep my gear updated

Rogue
Am I going to get yelled at? I know Rogues are pretty gear dependent
If someone "yells" at you at level 18 for having under powered gear in an Instance, they have things going on in their life which causes them to take it out on you in a game. No one should care at ALL about low level dungeons, I mean if you are questing and gathering gear at a reasonable rate and getting drops in the dungeons and finishing the dungeon quests you will get stuff. It is sad that the community of this game has people worried about being yelled at over low level dungeon gear when instead it should be just about playing the game, but long story short, No you shouldn't get yelled at by normal minded people.
I think it's a good sign that you are leveling at a good pace, worry about your gear and such when you hit max level.

If someone gives you a hard time for your equipment before then, just keep dps'ing your heart out and quietly laugh to yourself when all their gear doesn't save them from the fire they just stood in.
try finish farming all BoA gear and u will be fine,
You will be fine anyway, but atleast then if people complain, you can say

shutup kent i have full boa
If someone "yells" at you at level 18 for having under powered gear in an Instance, they have things going on in their life which causes them to take it out on you in a game. No one should care at ALL about low level dungeons, I mean if you are questing and gathering gear at a reasonable rate and getting drops in the dungeons and finishing the dungeon quests you will get stuff. It is sad that the community of this game has people worried about being yelled at over low level dungeon gear when instead it should be just about playing the game, but long story short, No you shouldn't get yelled at by normal minded people.

Hahahah, yes. You're awesome.