15/16H iLvL 507 Hunter LF guild

Guild Recruitment
My guild of 3 years has stopped raiding and so I am looking for a new home.

- 15/16 Heroic completed with Sha phase 2 experience
- All previous tiers (+heroic modes) completed pre-nerf during their peak
- http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/icecrown/skhope/
- http://www.youtube.com/user/chanc6 (UI/playstyle)

Looking for:

- 25 man mainly
- Raids starting after 6pm EST
- Similar progression (15/16 Heroic+)

- Email: scope.wow@gmail.com
- Bnet: scope#1562
My guild of 3 years has stopped raiding and so I am looking for a new home.

- 15/16 Heroic completed with Sha phase 2 experience
- All previous tiers (+heroic modes) completed pre-nerf during their peak
- http://www.raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/icecrown/skhope/
- http://www.youtube.com/user/chanc6 (UI/playstyle)

Looking for:

- 25 man mainly
- Raids starting after 6pm EST
- Similar progression (15/16 Heroic+)

- Email: scope.wow@gmail.com
- Bnet: scope#1562

Bump for the best hunter I know; you'd be stupid not to grab this guy; also I'm looking but I pale in comparison =)
Posting for a wise man by the name of Jalopy

<Unholy Trinity> 16/16H of US-Burning Blade(PVP) is now recruiting, with a high priority on:

1-2 Melee DPS (Enhancement, Monk, Rogue)
2-3 Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Mage, Spriest, Warlock)
2-3 Healer (RESTO DRUID)
1 Tank (Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Paladin)

However, we are interested in all exceptional applicants regardless of class. The ideal candidate knows their class inside and out, and can demonstrate a true mastery of their raid assignments.

We are looking for ranked parses or highly competitive progression experience. We do not recruit for the bench and, if accepted, expect to be raiding on progression. Our typical roster size is 29-33 players.

Format: 4 days/wk. Mon-thurs 7:30-12am EST

6/6 Heroic MSV;
6/6 Heroic HOF;
4/4 Heroic Terrace

Tier 14: US 25 (World 83)
Tier 13: US 14 (World 46) - US 12th Heroic Spine
Tier 12: US 34 (World 117)
Tier 11: US 40
Tribute to Insanity: US16 (World 43)
Alone in The Darkness: US 33 (World 86)

Contact Information:
GM: Kolvar
Battletags: Camacho#1713 (guild master), Tyro#1498 (officer), Zulrann#1549 (me)
Hit me up on realID, let's talk more I think were on the same page and I definitely would like to talk with you in further depth.

***Going 25 in 5.2.***

Heroic Progression: 12/16H *Should be 14/16H this Tuesday*
Server: ChoGall

About Us

There is no better way to describe us than to say we are filled with so many different personalities and characters that it is quite difficult to come across a more wild, fun group of players to play with. The majority of us have been raiding together for years and have stayed on Nathrezim for the majority of our raiding careers. We are all friends, laugh, fight, and hate each other at times, but at the end of the day we are here for each other and love raiding together. We had a late start this expansion and are planning on not letting that deter us any longer, but continue to crush this content and bring us back into the top 50-100 US Ranks. We raid three days a week, and we like to keep it that way. We value our raid time as we raid, for the most part, only 9 hours a week. We accomplish a lot in that short period of time. That is how we have been and plan to stay. We work hard and play hard.

About Us
-25 Man.
-We have been around for years. Prior to this expansion we were known as Sleep.
-We are and have been the #1 guild on the realm. We plan to keep it that way.
-We are striving to be in the top 50-100 US ranks in the shortest allocated amount of time as possible.

What we are looking for
-A few extremely competent players who want to be apart of a guild that comes from a long range of history and notable achievements.
-Players who can fit in with us. Keep in mind many of us have known each other for a long period of time. This is not saying we are filled with clique's, but have a personality and something to you, we like to get to know our raiders.
-Know everything about you're class. We are not here to teach you how to play. We all are busy outside of this game, but that does allow any of us to slack off. We have high goals and the only way to achieve those are through dedication and commitment.

Raid Times
-Tuesday: 9-12CST
-Thursday: 9-12CST
-Sunday: 9-12CST
*Temporarily Wednesdays for the first 3-4 weeks of 5.2.*

-If we are pushing through new content there is a small chance we may add an extra day on to accomplish our goals, but I can promise for the most part we stick to three days maximum.

If you like what you read I would highly encourage you to fill out an application or contact myself or another officer in game. I promise we don't bite!

Cheated's RealID: Global4545@aol.com

Hey Skhope

We're looking for some RDPS. I sent you btag request, but I figured I'd leave a post up here. I'm sure you're going to get a lot of responses. Good luck either way!

Reckoning (25m - 16/16H - #11 US) is a stable hardcore guild that's been around for over five years. We're looking for skilled players that can make our schedule and mesh well with the rest of the guild.
Our longer post is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415515622

Schedule: Sun-Thurs 7:30pm - 1am EST during progression
Battletag/RealID: Benefits#1330 (Dkbenefitz), Sprixia#1945 - sprixia@hotmail.com (If you don't get a response to the request in a day, it probably didn't go through. That happens sometimes, just try a lv1 or website PM.)
Who to whisper: Dkbenefitz, Xpariah, Varnius, Joyful, Kaitee - Anyone can point you to an officer.
Website/app: www.reckoningwow.com
If it sounds like something you might be interested in, feel free to contact us or fill an app out.
Bump before I devour a horse burger.
Have you thought about a baconator
02/18/2013 08:52 PMPosted by Skhope
Bump before I devour a horse burger.

Hey Skhope

<Pure> is looking for a hunter. You would be expected to contribute to our guilds progression and we have a proven track record of success :). We maintain a top 30 US 25 man ranking while raiding four days a week and are 6/6 MV, 6/6 HoF 4/4 TES 25HM finishing with US 22. We raid Monday - Thursday, 7 - 11PM PST. If you're a pro and can be a real beast when it comes to DPS then don't hesitate to apply. Our guild is very stable and has been around for over 6 years under the same leadership.

For more information about us and recruitment, check out our forums at: http://pureraiders.com/forums
also check out our podcast::

If you have any questions, make a character on Antonidas and send myself or Magzs/Magzqt a tell in game. You can also contact me via real id empress_serenity@hotmail.com :)
Victory or Whatever --- US-Whisperwind - Alliance 25M

We are 15/16 Heroic
We were [8/8N-DS] and [8/8H-DS]

Raid Times (Central Standard Time)
Tuesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Wednesday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Thursday 7 p.m. - 10 p.m.
* Non-required Cleanup night on Monday 7 to 10 when needed.

Recruitment Needs

Ranged DPS
1 Tank
*Other Exceptional Players

More Info About our raid team:

Our guild has been raiding since early B.C. We were previously called After Life and switched at the beginning of Cata. We are dedicated to staying a 25m raid team that achieves progressions with a small raiding schedule.

We supply guild bank repairs, food, potions, gems, and enchants. We in return ask that you come focused and prepared to accomplish our agenda for the given week in a very small raid week. We enjoy our raids and desire to have fun while raiding. We are looking for raiders who want to enjoy progression raiding while preserving our friendly atmosphere.

Want To Apply?Contact Us

Please get in contact with Moonivy, Crimsonlily, Peejay, or Ninjablaze in game or in game mail if interested.

Real Id
(Crimsonlily/Moonivy) Tabetha@woh.rr.com
(ninjablaze) scarfacek1ngofny@yahoo.com
(peejay) colby_1471@hotmail.com

website - wwvow.guildlaunch.com
i love skhope.
Angry is an endgame guild that's been raiding on the Illidan server for nearly 8 years now (since Molten Core).

Quick Overview
Server: Illidan (PvP) - located in Chicago, Central time zone
Raid Style: 25-player, loot is handled via DKP (details on our website)
Raid Schedule: Sun-Thurs (5 days), 9PM-1AM Central

About Us
We have a long history as a solid raiding guild on the US's top server for raiding. Many of our current raiders have been here for several years, and the guild is still run by an original founder. We push to be as competitive as possible in raid progression, while retaining a positive environment. Our tolerance for drama, immaturity, or lack of effort is extremely low. We generally keep a smaller roster than many similar guilds, usually around 30-32 people, and as a result, we hold raiders to very high attendance standards. We don't recruit anyone as backups, bench, occasional fill-ins, etc. As with other guilds, trials and brand-new members may be asked to swap out more often than people who've put years into the guild, but we do our best to keep it fair, and ensure that nobody gets rotated out excessively.

While obviously most people don't remain full-time raiders forever, not too many people ever leave our guild and we've built up a sizeable community of retired raiders. Combined with the fact that Illidan is probably the most active server in all of WoW, you shouldn't have much of a problem finding things to do.

For those who care about such things, our final boss kill ranks for each tier of the WoWProgress era are:
* T7: US #22 Sartharion 3D 10
* T8: US #27 Alone in the Darkness (Yogg-0) 25
* T9: US #9 Tribute to Insanity 25
* T10: US #98 Heroic Lich King 25; US #77 Heroic Halion 25
* T11: US #31 Sinestra 25; US #30 Heroic Al'Akir 25
* T12: US #39 Heroic Ragnaros 25
* T13: US #29 Heroic Madness of Deathwing 25
* T14: US #34 Heroic Sha of Fear 25

We're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. Applicants should be drama-free min/maxers who know their class inside-out, keep up with all the latest changes to the game, and have stable computers and Internet connections. Potential members should also be able to attend virtually all of our raids without any recurring conflicts. We ask for a bare minimum of 90% attendance within our standard raid schedule.

If interested, go to our website and read the Guild Info & Policies page for more information on our guild, and the stickied thread in our recruiting forum for the latest information on which classes we're recruiting currently and how to apply.

Currently, we're most interested in:
1 Healer: Resto Shaman or Holy/Disc Priest
1-2 DPS: Rogue, Balance Druid, Warlock, Enhancement or Elemental Shaman, Ret Paladin, DPS DK, Shadow Priest, Windwalker Monk, or Hunter
02/18/2013 10:19 PMPosted by Khald
i love skhope.
The only way you would understand the pain I feel is by putting that baconator down.
<Warfare> has been around since 2007.

Basic Information:
Currently 14/16H (will have tsulong soon)
Guild: Warfare – http://www.warfareguild.us
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30pm PST to 10:30pm PST (will sometimes add Sunday's due to holiday's/cleanup etc.)
Raid Size: 25-man
Loot System: EPGP

Recruitment Contact:
Azràel (in-game or via battletag bennehoe#1660)
Sunna (in-game or via battletag kleinekatze5#1155)
Hello Skhope, Vox Radix is currently recruiting hunters. Here is a little bit about us and if you have any questions, contact me at Czer#1378.

◄Vox Radix► [A] 25M 14/16 Heroic

Currently Recruiting:

►Balance Druid
►Protection Warrior
►Protection Paladin

About us: Vox Radix a long standing raiding guild that has been around since Vanilla. We are a strictly three day a week 25 man raiding guild. Loot is based on a silent bid DKP system, and repairs, gems, and enchants are provided by the guild for full members. The raider and officer core is populated with players that have been raiding since Molten Core, and are experienced in the ways a successful raid is run.

We value skill, attitude, and preparation above all else. You will be expected to know how to play your class well, be good at all aspects of each of your main specs (and off specs within reason), and ready to know how to min/max for a progression fight as needed. A good, positive attitude is also valued, as well as respect for your fellow raiders as well as members of the WoW community. Blatant disrespect, hate speech, and angry outbursts will not be tolerated. As we are a three day a week guild, attendance is very important. We understand real life comes up, but as we raid so few days, it is very important to show up for those days. If you cannot make 90% of the posted raid days, this guild is not for you. We take our raid time seriously, but not too seriously as to make it uncomfortable. The point is to enjoy yourself as well as get progression done, and we try to strive for a balance of that.

If interested, apply at www.voxradix.guildzilla.com , you may also contact Kione or myself (Czer#1378) for more information, but please do not contact us during raids, as you most likely won’t get a response. Sense of humor required, pants optional, void where prohibited, and please do not feed the Arckhunter.

► Darkspear - Alliance
► High Pop, Major PvP server

Raid Times:
► T, W, TH, 7-11pm Server Time = Mountain Time
►Top 25 Man Progression Guild on Server while maintaining a 3 day raiding schedule.

Raid Progress:

Mists of Pandaria:
► T14 Heroic 6/6 MSV, 5/6 Heroic HoF, Heroic 3/4 ToES 25 man
► T14 Numerous other server firsts and US top 50 kills

► Finished US 73 for 25 man raiding, 150 Overall, and US 13th for 25 man raiding guilds for only 3 nights per week. (We do not add extra nights for raiding!!!)

► Respect and professionalism in guild and outside.
► Constructive criticism to help improve on progression encounters
► Experience with encounters that are out presently
► Ability to keep up with the encounter mechanics and our raiders
► A computer decent enough to not lock up or lag consistently + No DC's -- Good Raid Fps/ Ms
► HIGH Situational Awareness - If you cannot dance with Attenuation, Avoid Lightning Storms, or Dodge Consuming Terror then this is not the guild for you.

Our Guild:
► Has been a competitive raiding guild since Vanilla, earning almost all server first kills.
► Loot is Silent Bid DKP
► We provide enchants for gear earned in raids, as well as epic gems for BiS gear
► Guild repairs on raid nights.

Contact Info:

► Darkspear-Alliance

► Grove, Czer(Czer#1378), Qixy, Thros, Hermione, Kione (GM)

► http://voxradix.guildzilla.com/

World of Logs:
► http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/191683/
I know you said you prefer 25man but if you're willing to give 10man a shot we are recruiting specifically a hunter...

<Origins> is a 10man alliance progression-raiding oriented guild on the high population PVP server Sargeras.

Progression: 16/16 HM

Recruitment Needs: Hunter

Raid Nights: Mon-Thurs 7-11 CST (server time)

Contact info: Kursed#1833 (I'll be on later tonight) or feel free to contact me via whisper/in-game mail. An officer may also try to get a hold of you as well.

Website: www.wow-origins.comWe look forward to hearing from you!
Howdy, Skhope

Meridian is a realm first 10man raiding guild on the US-Ghostlands PvE server that is in need of a hunter. We've been around since April 2007 and have always remained at a competitive level of gaming. Our primary goal as a guild is progression in hard modes while still having fun at the game. To this end we keep our roster very tight so that gear is kept within a small group and so we can limit swaps. We only recruit primary raiders, not backups. If you're interested in raiding with a guild that has been around for years, join up!

Meridian currently raids (until progression is over) Sunday->Thursday 8-12:30 eastern. Normally one of those days is an off-day/alt day, but it changes week-to-week depending on the schedules of our members. We are a very active bunch and do a lot of non-mandatory things on off nights, like challenge modes (we have realm first gold), mount sell runs, pvp, worlds bosses, and old school raids.

I know you said 25man, but I may as well try ;)

Mop Progression:

MV = 6/6 HM
HOF = 6/6 HM
TOES = 3/4 HM

If you're interested or have questions please visit us at:

http://www.meridian.engin.com ~ brand new website!

You can also contact Lasitoo or me in game.

With 5.2 coming out, we are looking to change up our raid roster. Currently we have a number of spots open but please feel free to apply if your class is not listed.

We are always looking for exceptional players. If you can show us that you can go above and beyond. then we will find a way to get you into the raid group.

Currently Recuiting

All applicants should be able to attend both groups with a high expectation on availability and attendance. This will allow us to have greater flexability to optimize the raid comp to better fit the current needs of the group.

Tanks - High

Prot Warrior

The applicant should be able to hold high threat on multiple mobs while ensuring they are able to execute boss mechanics and use cooldowns at key times. Applicants should also have a dps spec and able to hold expected dps numbers while dpsing.

Healers - Medium

Resto Druid
Mistweaver Monk.

Healers which apply should be able to hold high HPS while maintaining sufficient regen to heal the entire fight. Having a dps off spec and being able to hold expected dps numbers will be required.

DPS - Low

Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman

Currently we have no opening for melee dps.

All dps are required to hold high dps numbers, while ensuring they are able to execute the boss mechanics. DPS should try to push themselfs to the limits of thier classes capabilities each and every time they raid, Striving to perform better each time. They should know when to use personal dps cooldowns to maximize damage outputs and survivability cooldowns to minimize unavoidable damage.

About Us

Hordecore is a semi-hardcore raid guild on the Madoran server. We are currently running 2 successful, equaly progressed, 10 man groups which are both focused on progression.

We know that people want to raid and not be on standby every week. so we try to keep our roster about 12-14 people per raid group to limit how many people are on standby any given raid day.

About You

Members of Hordecore should have the following characteristics:

- Have a working mic for voice chat.
- able to hold high attendance.
- show up for raids on time.
- bring pots/flasks/consumables to all raids.
- are able to make at least 2 of our 4 raid nights per week barring any unexpected RL situations.
- able to read up on boss fights and come to raids with knowledge of the encounters.
- ability to listen to directions and execute them.
- have a yearning to squeeze out every ounce of DPS, HPS, TPS and survivability they can get out of their characters.
- able to provide and receive constructive criticism and suggestions/pointers.
- want to be the best at what they do.

Raid times
Our current raid nights are the following.

Group 1
Wednesday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)
Thursday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)

There may be a follow up raid on Sunday at the same times on progression weeks.

Group 2
Friday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)
Saturday 7:15 pm - 10 pm (CST)

There may be a follow up raid on Monday at the same times on progression weeks.

Current Progression

MV(n) - 6/6
HoF(n) - 6/6
ToES(n) - 4/4

MV(H) - 5/6
HoF(H) - 2/6

You can apply on our website at http://hordecore-madoran.guildlaunch.com . Feel free to post any questions you may have on our guild forums or contact one of the following officers in game via mail or whisper.

Jelu (realid - Jelu#1735), Nyteryder, Cirieris, Belue, Pinuppanda
Simple Math of Andorhal needs a hunter for a full-time 25-man raiding position. We raid Sunday-Thursday 7:00pm-12:00am EST. We have completed 16/16 heroic modes in tier 14 as well as the meta achievement.

You can apply on our forums or by sending an officer your application in a private message. You can also reach me through realid via my battle tag at nik#1607. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey, short and sweet guild ad here:

<Non Combat Pet> Team Blasphemy

Progression: 13/16 Heroic Alliance 10-man on US-Proudmoore server.
Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Wed 10 PM - 1 AM PST
Loot: Loot Council
Recruitment: Any/All exceptional applicants will be given a trial if it is manageable within our raid. High priority needs on a Holy or Ret or Prot Pally, Hunter, Ele sham, Spriest, Boomkin, Warlock