Warriors are getting nerfed, right?

Arenas
Happy I am not FotM and I am going to hug you :)

Warrior main since I started the game...
i hate warriors, i suggest giving them cloth as primary armor and wands as there weps, Time for a change.

i know i am right, amirite
02/20/2013 12:00 AMPosted by Lobster
Warrior hugs are the worst.

Warrior hug.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uaPZdhxnek
02/19/2013 11:23 PMPosted by Furybladez
Is this the playerbase blizzard listens to? a monk with 7-13 in 2's? come on. If you're dying within "2 seconds" then you're obviously not rotating your cd's properly.

Simple W/L ratios can be very misleading. We were a random team that my buddy and I threw together for points, but were having a tough time because of them silly OP warriors.

I will reluctantly accept a Warrior hug...if it doesn't stun me constantly first.
You'll be limp in his arms!

You know what hugs are teh worst? Ones where gnomes hug me, and say my hair smells great.
Weren't you a rogue with legendaries in S11, happy?
02/20/2013 06:52 AMPosted by Belakiss
Weren't you a rogue with legendaries in S11, happy?

Truth! Are you stalking me? D:

Warriors haven't been underpowered since S5 so unless it was before then..still fotm :(

I can't really talk though <-- rolled in cataclysm.
Happy is most definitely not happy -- and I don't need your FOTM hugs!

Just pointing out the irony
Did you even look at the bonus' your class is getting Monk? and your complaining about warrior stun, warriors only have 2 stuns, 1 fear & 1 root/snare... We don't move faster then normal speed besides charge and leap but those can be evaded easy enough, and the shockwave op ability side step around the warrior and it will miss 99% of the time.

FOTM I love that he posted this on his 85 rogue lmao...
02/20/2013 10:41 AMPosted by Kistien
It's funny because warriors were fotm wrecking balls in vanilla..

Anybody with epics was a fotm wrecking ball in vanilla.
02/19/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Happy
Because they should not be able to Shockwave-->destroy me in 2 seconds.

Fat monks are born to be sliced
02/19/2013 06:54 PMPosted by Aztec
Our damage is getting a minor buff though.

Sorry to burst your bubble, homie, but no it isn't. Prepare to be rage starved in d-stance and eaten alive in battle.
I think the only class that has ever instantly killed me to the point that I couldn't react was a Warrior. Warlocks have crushed me with Chaos Bolts in BGs suddenly, but with my current gear which isn't amazing by any means I was hit for 150k in a sequence of other high damage abilities by Dragon Roar.
02/21/2013 10:07 AMPosted by Spôôkz
From playing RMP and thug cleave on PTR I can assure you warriors will cry next season.

Cool to know that priests are back in 5.2 ? currently planning to lvl my alt one so with your comment I think I should just go on