[A] Crusade - a unique RP+(W)PVP Experience

Emerald Dream
The dogs of the Horde have plagued our lands with their filth for too long. We've sat by idly, allowing them to encroach upon land that should be ours - land that rightfully belongs to the Alliance. Land that is ours to take back.

What is Crusade all about?

Crusade aims to be a light RP+(W)PVP+Maybe-some-10-mans-idk style guild that's driven by manifest destiny and an evolving storyline.

Starting with our flagship event (which happens once membership numbers allow), we will periodically attempt to 'conquer' new territories through story-driven world pvp events, the outcomes of which will shape an evolving storyline.

You can expect many RP-fueled World PVP events from this guild.

Who am I looking for?

Recruitment is open to anyone who wants to have some fun, regardless of gear or experience - with the caveat that you have to be able to follow instructions.

World PVP events will be very organized, so being able to follow directions in combat is important.

The ultimate goal is fun PVP built around a story.

How do I join?

If you'd like to join the fight, contact Fulbright in-game.
Bump
Bump
We're up to 2 members now
02/17/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Thivis
but you start with 5 people when you make a guild, so technically you're down 1 member

I guess that's true.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuoLzx0mcho

Anyways bump for the theme of this guild
02/18/2013 06:47 PMPosted by Bronkk

Thanks!

I think it'll be a lot of fun once it gets out of this awkward 'no one wants to join because no one has joined' phase.
02/19/2013 05:07 PMPosted by Fulbright

Thanks!

I think it'll be a lot of fun once it gets out of this awkward 'no one wants to join because no one has joined' phase.

Yeah. The first few weeks are pretty rough

Great theme and ideas though. It will draw people in
Bump.
(( Fulbright is a rad dude. Join his guild. ))
Thanks for the support.
Bump.
Bump for the Scarlet Crusade! Hope to see more of you guys around.
Thanks
Bump for cool idea, hope it works out for you! :)