Spirit Beasts+ XRealm= Fail

Hunter
Been trying to get a spirit beast on my fresh 90 hunter, and guess what, it has been a pain in the !@#. The ones in Hyjal are fased out because i didnt do the zone. Every spawning spot has people farming them or other Rares and just kill them along.

But the best part gotta be having to compete with other servers hunters/archievement hunters...
I suggest you do the quests to get hyjal unfased. You will want to get at least on of the challenge spiders from molten front anyway. Why leave that part of the game unfinished? You are crossing off 3 spirit beasts, and the bird is super cool anyway.
02/15/2013 06:49 AMPosted by Kllach
he ones in Hyjal are fased out because i didnt do the zone.

So do the zone?

Also, 5.2 will have fast respawn Spirit Beasts (not simple tames)
02/15/2013 06:53 AMPosted by Verdash
he ones in Hyjal are fased out because i didnt do the zone.

So do the zone?

Also, 5.2 will have fast respawn Spirit Beasts (not simple tames)

Thats good news!

I didnt do the zone because i just did it recently on my priest so i purposely went on other zones to level up this hunter to explore other areas of the game... Not very fond of doing things over and over
Your best bet is doing the zone in Hyjal right now. Because they are phased out you have less compitietion from CRZ that may not have it unlocked either. Unlike Northren where everyone and their brother can see them at anytime and either kill them or kill you before you get the tame.
02/15/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Shamrunt
Your best bet is doing the zone in Hyjal right now. Because they are phased out you have less compitietion from CRZ that may not have it unlocked either. Unlike Northren where everyone and their brother can see them at anytime and either kill them or kill you before you get the tame.

Also, Ghostcrawler is out of the way, and his pathing behavior will weed out many hunters. Not to mention, plenty of people skipped the zone entirely, and its a little complicated taming him without doing at least the first part, and not simply if you didn't get your sea horse.

Also, Ghostcrawler is out of the way, and his pathing behavior will weed out many hunters. Not to mention, plenty of people skipped the zone entirely, and its a little complicated taming him without doing at least the first part, and not simply if you didn't get your sea horse.

Yeah, im betting on this guy right now
The ones in Hyjal are fased out because i didnt do the zone. Every spawning spot has people farming them or other Rares and just kill them along.

But the best part gotta be having to compete with other servers hunters/archievement hunters...

Solution 1: Do the zone, profit, commence less QQ
Solution 2: Camp them, you are a Hunter with a tracking ability, it's in your classes nature to be the camper
Solution 3: Make friends on less populated servers, and zone hop to them. This is how I got Gib the Banana Hoarder, but you need to be a RealID friend in order to join their zone.
Gib is constantly camped, I don't think I'll ever get him :(
I had *cough* to roll BM when I started PvP on this guy and my horde hunter. Well after the start of MoP. (So I never enjoyed the OPness of BM in arena...)

Since with CRZ, all of the rares seemed to be camped by loads of other trying to do the same thing... I wound up taming Ban in Mt Hyjal. Never, ever saw the cats after seeing Ank once on my warrior in Cata. Every time I went to visit the Sanctuary of Malorne, Ban was flying overhead.

Cheers!