<Obsidian> Ten man morning guild.

Illidan
Who We Are:

<Obsidian>, is composed of a a few friends/raider who've raided with each other since Cataclysm. Our goal is to progress and clear content while it is current, including heroic modes, all while keeping a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.

We are here to enjoy the game while striving to down bosses. This means maintaining a competitive yet forgiving environment while attempting new bosses.

We also wish to maintain a friendly and courteous relationship with other guilds on this realm, and promote healthy competition to the server's population.

We do have raiders with excellent experience (Like myself with 16/16 heroic exp and 12/12 normal ToT).

This guild is NOT for people who:

Wish to raid over 12 hours a week.
Have an inflated sense of entitlement or ego.
Ragequitters or drama hags.
Excessive trollers or the like.
Who can't maintain over a 95% attendance rate (And 100% attendance rate during there trial).
Have problems with rotating rosters.

Current progression: 5/16 heroic going into 5.2

Raid Times:

Saturday/Sunday: 10:45AM EST - 3:00PM EST.

Requirements for Applying:

Item level of 490+. Though gear isn't necessarily related to skill, it shows your time spent gearing your toon, and knowledge of your class.

Must have all LFR sections cleared. No exceptions. The more experience, the better. Past raid experience is absolutely a bonus.

Properly enchanted/gemmed with correct talent points.

Being able to attend raid times consistently, while having a means to communicate with us if you're unable to attend.

Shouldn't have a problem with a rotating roster. We maintain a roster of 12 people: 4 healers, 2 tanks, 6 DPS. We may have weeks were one person sits for a while mainly due to comp for specific bosses. But we try our best to let everyone have equal amount of play time.

Optional: WoL parse. Completely up to you, but this is a quick way to impress officers and net you a permanent raid spot.

Trial periods:

Trial periods don't usually last long for us, so we expect you to make a big impression on us. If you can meet the requirements above, you'll easily be promoted to raider and sustain a spot in our raid.

Once you join our guild, you'll be under a trial period. That means in most cases, we'll only bring you in for farm bosses to test you out, but sometimes progressional bosses. This also means that you'll get loot last before all our other raiders. This ensures that we don't have anyone join as a trial, steal loot and leave the guild the next week.

Current Requirement Needs: -- Everyone is welcome to applied as we accept any skilled players. But we are currently seeking:

DPS:

Hunter.
Elemental Shaman.
Windwalker monk.
Moonkin.
Warlock.

Healers:

Resto Shaman.
Mistweaver Monk.

How to Apply: (Feel free to add me on battle tag [Ath#1777] if you are interested in apping)

1. Send a mail to myself with your toon name, item level, and times available.
2. You will get a whisper or a mail from me within 24 hours to have a quick interview via Skype/Mumble/vent or in game chat.
3. You'll be given a trial, and we'll go from there. If you do well, you'll be invited back for more.

Questions, Comments, Concerns:

If this post didn't give you the info you were looking for, PLEASE let me know by posting below. I'll be happy to assist you in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to fill out an application or for your inquiries.

Feel free to add my battletag: Ath#1777 for any more concerns/questions, or if you're interested in applying or feel free to add our other officers battletag: Shiva#1750.
Still recruiting quality players!
14/16 normal just empress and sha left then we start heroics!
02/16/2013 07:51 AMPosted by Ath
02/16/2013 07:51 AMPosted by Ath
Still looking for a lock? Battletag Bear#1332
I'm going to apply once I reach 480 ilvl. I've had very back luck the past 2 weeks with LFR, didn't get any upgrades and all my coins were gold, but, once I reach 480 I'd love to apply!
Sorry haven't been on this thread for a while, if you are still interested guys feel free to contact our raid leader Shiva @Shiva1750.
still looking for people! mainly a hunter. contact me at shiva#1750
Warrior too perhaps?
Jalopy#1407
we will look into your offer.
Great. Thank you!
5/16 heroic going into 5.2. Aiming for a 4-5/12 in our first weekend still looking for!:

DPS:

Hunter.
Elemental Shaman.
Windwalker monk.
Moonkin.
Warlock.

Healers:

Resto Shaman.
Mistweaver Monk.
5/16 heroic going into 5.2. Aiming for a 4-5/12 in our first weekend still looking for!:

DPS:

Hunter.
Elemental Shaman.
Windwalker monk.
Moonkin.
Warlock.

Healers:

Resto Shaman.
Mistweaver Monk.

DPS:

Hunter.
Elemental Shaman.
Windwalker monk.
Moonkin.
Warlock.

Healers:

Resto Shaman.
Mistweaver Monk.