[H] <Division VII> Recruitment Thread

Kil'jaeden
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Hit me up in game and we can talk about it if you want :) Ill be on my usual time [/quote]

Sounds good :)
You should have messaged me man we had room :) Doing it again tonight dont be shy

I PvP on my Holy Pally. Sounds like you guys had heals covered, but I will drop you a line if I see you on.
Spartan, I got my computer back today. I'll be on later, hope to see you around!

Bump for you guys.
You should have messaged me man we had room :) Doing it again tonight dont be shy

I PvP on my Holy Pally. Sounds like you guys had heals covered, but I will drop you a line if I see you on.

I was the only healer :P

Spartan, I got my computer back today. I'll be on later, hope to see you around!

Bump for you guys.

Dope! That was quick .. Hit me up any time on game for a 1v1 I need to practice surviving melee as heals
Hi.
Doing it again tonight dont be shy

i need to be biten you promised me </3
How could I forget?! It's marked on the cal <3

ICC tonight for those wanting to go that's outside of the guild
Needs moar shaman IMO
best gm eva
Needs moar shaman IMO

Come on
I heard enhancement sucks in RBG and wPvP is alright. Arena we are OK in like 2 comps so maybe my rogue instead? Just need to level it lol
03/07/2013 03:10 PMPosted by Thundacatz
I heard enhancement sucks in RBG

Who told you that? Enhancements are fine but we do need rogues. Your more than welcome to come and premade it up with us on your shaman anytime.
shake shake shake shake shake shake it
(◕‿◕✿)

This song reminds me of launch day

Can't swim so I took a boat to an island so remote Only Johnny Depp has ever been to it before I stayed there till the alliance was clear I was bored and out of tears
i chuckled
i chuckled

=)
Bummmpyy
what it do
Bump because we can :)
bump