Ele sham too much damge

Arenas
O k so i do arena tooday with my my war partner, we face ele sham monk heal, first the el sham spam lignting bolt and crit for 10k each, then he do the ascendacescy thing which is dumb cuz there is no way to stop it and it do so much damage from thee lava burst.
then u trie to kill the ele shaman and they don die because of the astral shift and keep knockback my pet and put me in root with totem, then i almost kill him and he ghostwolf away from me down to bottom of bridge and heal to full!!!

this is stupid that so much dmg is ok from one class in the gam blizz needs to fix this stupid.
I can do only half dmg ele sham can do like rly blizz?
This guy must've drank something fierce tonight.
A well done troll post.
Are you trolling?

no stupid i get kill cuz because how muc dmg they have done to me maybe get good okay ? then commeentat on here
10/10 for a good laugh
Was gonna give you a 1/10 for effort, then decided 0/10 when I read your name.

Terrible troll.
10/10 , he is talking about some real issues.
Says the hunter
<3
and how about that earthquake, major op!
02/20/2013 09:15 PMPosted by Gebece
10/10 , he is talking about some real issues.
02/20/2013 09:01 PMPosted by Khone
A well done troll post.
02/21/2013 02:23 AMPosted by Thordray
and how about that earthquake, major op!

Hahaha god I should have gone through all comments before commenting, I literally started laughing. That earthquake needs a hard nerf, I've seen it global someone!
please fix this bliz i am not entertained
02/21/2013 04:46 AMPosted by Sotec
Hahaha god I should have gone through all comments before commenting, I literally started laughing. That earthquake needs a hard nerf, I've seen it global someone!

I've only heard stories about the epicness that is earthquake. I've yet to witness it myself
02/21/2013 04:45 AMPosted by Sotec
A well done troll post.

Terrible troll.

Terrible troll.

Your names mvp and also play a male ret, far from mvp. 10/10 would read again.
I honestly started smirking in a conference room while reading this and was just asked why I'm smirking by a co-worker...

10/10
That is not funny, op is the type that blizzard listens to and balances accordingly.