[A] Arclight Industries Product Faire (xpost)

Wyrmrest Accord
((Crossposted from WrA.org))

Calling all merchants and shoppers!

Arclight Industries Product Faire returns for another evening of whirlimadoodles and hydraulitrons! Come for the food, the fireworks, the mechanical doodads and the experts selling them (GHI and in-game!), the tonk battles, the swag bags, the inevitable dropping of the Blingtron, and the raffle at the end of the Faire!

This month's raffle prizes are an Imperial Moth and a Lifelike Mechanical Toad! [EDIT: A Magic Lamp has been contributed as a third raffle prize, courtesy of Civardi!]

Merchants! Want to put up a stall at the Faire and sell your own wares, mechanical or otherwise? Speak to someone at <Arclight Industries> and we'll help advertise for you!

((Event takes place February 24 at 6pm server-time at the Stormwind Harbor, Darnassus-side.))
The last one was great fun, looking forward to this!
I may bring in my Paladin to sell stuff and would like offer you an Enchanted lamp as well for one of your raffle prizes to give away :)
@Civardi: contact me in-game! I'll set you up in the ad flyer.
Sent you some mail, including the lamp. Look in your game mailbox for something from 'Martiin'.
Arclight Industries is still looking for any more merchants who'd like to join in on the fun! See anyone in the guild for information.
Sounds spiffy ^-^. I'll definitely try and check it out <3
Bump!
I really wish I could've made the last product faire - I heard from a good number of people that they were impressed by a few of the GHI items. Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one either, but I wish you all the best and well wishes in your event!
To the front.
Bumping. The last faire was incredibly fun.
I was the only one who kept my lifelike toad as a pet. Everyone else dissected theirs :(
02/21/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Vandrysse
I was the only one who kept my lifelike toad as a pet. Everyone else dissected theirs :(

I guess they wanted to see what made them tick.

*Badum tiss*

*Goes to hide in shame*
This sounds awesome. See you there!
02/21/2013 03:03 PMPosted by Civardi

I guess they wanted to see what made them tick.

*Badum tiss*

*Goes to hide in shame*

Hehehehe.
02/19/2013 04:41 PMPosted by Vallaunius
To the front.

♪ To the left, to the left~ ♪

*is sniped*
I plan on doing some farming today just for this, old and newer stuff. Preorders are welcome, just drop an in game mail.
Hoping to make it on Martiin, looking to see how my schedule works out for the day.

If I'm able to Martiin will be there with a whole list of Tailoring and enchants to choose from for orders, and some pre-made goodies for in person purchasing. Shirts, pants, dress clothes, and if you're good, potentially some flying carpets.
I'll have Krazix dress up as a gnome and sabotage the faire.

All's fair in love and profit, right guize? :3