Rate That Transmog!

Hunter
1 2 3 13 Next
Rate the one above you. You know you want to!
7/10 for being different. Not too bad. Better than mine though because there is no helmet in the game that matches the rest of my set.
10/10. Amazing looking set :)
@Demichelis

8/10

You might want to try to work in some more blue to go with your head armor.
8/10. Like the look, but the shadopan helm is everywhere now. Not that my helm is any better hehe

Randomly throwing together an xmog right now soloing some old raids and heroics. Haven't played my hunter in forever
@rahvyn cant see yours :( so ill give my rate to raveneyes

7/0 sorry it looks really good but ive seen that same transmog all over my server :/ so the awesomeness from it for me is alittle lackluster now
Aaaah, good ol' wyrmslayer!

Let me give ya an advice, take Trophy Gatherer as your bow! It blends so well with that set, also you may want to try a red workman's shirt if you want to cover the skin between gloves an chestpiece.

Other than that, i always enjoyed that set a lot!

9/10

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/drakkari/Yogurisimo/simple

Rate my Hunter, please. and oh, the bow is green ingame! (Idk why it shows it as red but it's really getting on my nerves...:)

@Raveneyes: Amazing set as usual!

Edit: Holy hell Titania, you necromancer O_o
@Bashushu-->Yogurisimo

Can't say that something is wrong here ;)

9/10

(That's a very old thread! o_o)
9/10

Nice set, bow matches it.
9.5/10 i really dig it.
Great color matching 9/10
I just wish trolls had boots, that set would rock with some space marine type giant clogs
9.5/10 Amazing but i'd change the crossbow

I upgraded my bow but i need to find more blue armor and blue weapons for my Lucina Cosplay

any tips please?
11/26/2014 11:29 PMPosted by Superlucína
9.5/10 Amazing but i'd change the crossbow

I upgraded my bow but i need to find more blue armor and blue weapons for my Lucina Cosplay

any tips please?

10/10...Awesome tribal blue look. Everything blends well.

Alright folks im back with my Red and Gold Ranger look! I use this gun and when I want to shoot arrows, I switch to Sunfury Bow of the Phoenix!

REMINDER: Its best to NOT rate someone off a personal preference. For instance saying stuff like "I dont like so and so on an orc". The question is, whether you like someone's mog does it match / look good on THEM for what it is?
9/10 Like it a lot but odd for a Night Elf most likely an armory pose thing keeping it from 10/10.
Since Oceanic armory is still not fixed..
http://i.imgur.com/yzjY2ra.jpg?1

7/10 coz idk how to rate.
5/10 dwarfs to stumply everything looks squshed
Green..Green...Green! @Machno Love it! 9.6/10
8.5/10 not bad I see the horde theme your going for. Find a red bow to match ur set tho
9/10 nice set :)
9/10, would rate 10 but the bow doesn't quite match right, I prefer guns anyhow =]