About the Verification email

Customer Support
Post Limit:
I want to know why my verificaition mail hasnt been given to me yet its been 3 days since i clicked resend verification email for 20 times, And yet here i am still no verification email
im new here so sorry about the noob questions
Verification of what?
What e-mail provider are you using?
Have you checked your spam folder?
Do you have mail forwarding enabled?
Do these shoes make me look fat?

I would like more info for 1000 Trabek.
Verification of what?
What e-mail provider are you using?
Have you checked your spam folder?
Do you have mail forwarding enabled?
Do these shoes make me look fat?

I would like more info for 1000 Trabek.

this is what it said

The e-mail address (xxxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com) is unverified.
You must verify your e-mail address to claim game keys, add game time, and manage game accounts.

A verification e-mail has been sent to your registered e-mail address.

Please check your inbox and follow the provided instructions to complete the e-mail address verification process.

im using yahoo mail
yep i checked it already
nope
Silveroth, never post email addresses on the forums (or anywhere for that matter) especially if it is for your Battle.net/World of Warcraft account. It only serves to expose part of your login information and increases the likelyhood that you will get phishing emails.

Use the below article to setup email filters to allow Blizzard emails.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/receiving-email-from-blizzard-entertainment

You will likely need to get the email resent.
Silveroth, never post email addresses on the forums (or anywhere for that matter) especially if it is for your Battle.net/World of Warcraft account. It only serves to expose part of your login information and increases the likelyhood that you will get phishing emails.

Use the below article to setup email filters to allow Blizzard emails.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/receiving-email-from-blizzard-entertainment

You will likely need to get the email resent.

sorry didnt knew that and already tried that whitelisting method and the email verification still doesnt arrive
I see a lot of notes here about parental controls. That would be a different email - is that part of this? Are you checking the right email account?

What exactly are you trying to do?
I see a lot of notes here about parental controls. That would be a different email - is that part of this? Are you checking the right email account?

i am in control of the parental email account but i cant seem to verify the email for my battle.net account

i am in control of the parental email account but i cant seem to verify the email for my battle.net account

even though i resend the verifiication email, i have difficulty receiving it
Are you going to your parental control email or to your battle.net email?
02/15/2013 06:29 AMPosted by Selenic
Are you going to your parental control email or to your battle.net email?

cant fully understand what your saying but what i am trying to say is the email i used for battle.net account needs to be verified, but when i click the resend the verification email button i waited for 2 days and nothing has been sent to my email
I'd suggest trying a new e-mail provider, if you can change it while trying to verify the account. I have no issues receiving mail from Blizzard through GMail, and I'm sure there are other excellent providers as well.
02/15/2013 07:11 AMPosted by Poctzarwaz
I'd suggest trying a new e-mail provider, if you can change it while trying to verify the account. I have no issues receiving mail from Blizzard through GMail, and I'm sure there are other excellent providers as well.

thats just the problem i have forgotten my secret question answer and when i try to change email account it just goes back to the account page in battle.net
You might be best to wait till billing/account services open in 2.5 hours. Go to the support section up top, and put in that you are having issues loging in, etc.. and should bring you to a prompt, where it will give you the number to call, or to web chat.

They can verify some other details over the phone, and help you change it there, and possibly with your existing problem as well.
You might be best to wait till billing/account services open in 2.5 hours. Go to the support section up top, and put in that you are having issues loging in, etc.. and should bring you to a prompt, where it will give you the number to call, or to web chat.

They can verify some other details over the phone, and help you change it there, and possibly with your existing problem as well.

how to get to billing/account services?
When they open (in about 2 hours ish).

Click on support at the top of the page.

Go through the methods, like you would be putting in a ticket.. choose options for cant access your account, and the problem I have is not listed here.

This should get you to a spot, where it will allow you to open a ticket, or connect to the online chat, or give you the phone number to call in.
When they open (in about 2 hours ish).

Click on support at the top of the page.

Go through the methods, like you would be putting in a ticket.. choose options for cant access your account, and the problem I have is not listed here.

This should get you to a spot, where it will allow you to open a ticket, or connect to the online chat, or give you the phone number to call in.

thank you for the help but thanks to you i remembered my secret question answer your username is close to my answer tnx =)))
only problem now is how to close this thread