PW: Birds of a(n) Angelic Feather Flock

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
I don't actually play my Priest but I'm gonna troll these threads on occasion because Kerias and Elethia and Woaden are in my guild, on my realID, and ostensibly friends with me (sort of) so this makes me cool by default.

Any objections? No?

Cool. /cancelaura Spirit Shell
If you played a real class you wouldn't have to get carried by them all the time.
I only get carried because it's impossible to get any healing done through the mountains of absorbs. When one of the Discs is sitting, I'm no longer being carried. Usually.
02/15/2013 12:36 PMPosted by Tailias
/cancelaura Spirit Shell

but

you can't

i

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
02/15/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Tailias
I only get carried because it's impossible to get any healing done through the mountains of absorbs. When one of the Discs is sitting, I'm no longer being carried. Usually.

The fact that your shield clashes against your transmog SO HARD has me shaking with rage. Please change it at once.
shaking, SHAKING
Been trying for the mount everyday. Fingers crossed.

One pet and one weird gas mask thing so far...
02/15/2013 12:40 PMPosted by Tailias

You say tomato.
02/15/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Tsilyi
shaking, SHAKING

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1305/spiritshelltroll.jpg

I love my Priesty pals! <3

02/15/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Merrz
The fact that your shield clashes against your transmog SO HARD has me shaking with rage. Please change it at once.

Fixed. Now the whole thing clashes.
guys, i just got a paper cut on my tongue. halp.
Well played baby bird. *eye twitches*
I should go back to posting on my paladin.

First thing I'll be doing when patch hits is probably farming ToT trash to friendly so I get a head start on rep :/
paladins, you say?
Are you gonna raid on your Pally again Ama?
02/15/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Tailias
Fixed. Now the whole thing clashes.

You may be a good paladin but you're definitely a Fashion Don't. Who the heck picks shoulders that matches their hair? And those pants...are you colorblind perhaps? And you need the lumber+spike mace to go with that shield.

Do not step on the red carpet.
Tailias is famous for having the worst x-mogs ever
I don't actually play my Priest but I'm gonna troll these threads on occasion because Kerias and Elethia and Woaden are in my guild, on my realID, and ostensibly friends with me (sort of) so this makes me cool by default.

Any objections? No?

Cool. /cancelaura Spirit Shell

Wow, three strikes in your first post.

It's a new record.
02/15/2013 01:00 PMPosted by Tailias
Are you gonna raid on your Pally again Ama?

Probably not other than in our alt group. We managed to recruit a good holy paladin a little while ago and holy paladin / disc priest is a very strong healing comp.
I once 2 healed without a paladin. It was awful. Had to use single target heals on the tanks sometimes rather than just Smite, never again.
02/15/2013 01:52 PMPosted by Nixx
I once 2 healed without a paladin. It was awful. Had to use single target heals on the tanks sometimes rather than just Smite, never again.

Hahaha exactly.