strange rouge problems

Rogue
im not sure what is going on but i was recently in a dungon and was unable to do anything of much dammage due to some problems i havent had on my other rouge

i was being forcedout of stealth many times, and when i targeted something to pickpocket i was attacking instead of being able to run behind them to ambush them or pickpocket
or
i get close to the one i target it dose not want to ambush because im 'too far away' even thoguht im right on top of it, but instead of being able to use a spell i auto attack it.

can anyone help me with trying to fix this?
He must like having a pink face........
yes thank you for the useless posts they helped a lot
Might help if your post made sense and you spelled Rogue correctly.
02/17/2013 05:31 PMPosted by Darthsithis

im sure people can figure out that its a typo since we are in the rogue subforms
Yes OP
There has been others having the same issue with Stealth dropping.
Yes OP
There has been others having the same issue with Stealth dropping.

oh, so its not just me having bad luck again =p
02/17/2013 04:43 PMPosted by Bullsdontmoo
Everytime somebody mispells rogue, I lose a piece of armour.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SPELL IT RIGHT NEXT TIME. NO ONE WANTS TO SEE A NAKED TAUREN ROAM THESE FORUMS!
Rouge Rouge Rouge Rouge Rouge.

Can I be a member of the Rouge Legion now, since that spelling doesn't bother me in the slightest?
Sometimes my lipstick isn't the color i wanted.
Some others my mascara ends up spreading all over my face when I cry cause someone spelled the class name wrong.

Those are my main rouge problems. :(
so much spam out of a simple question.... im sorry im humen and i make mistakes
02/17/2013 05:35 PMPosted by Yaito

im sure people can figure out that its a typo since we are in the rogue subforms

I'm sure you can figure out how to spell it because not only is it your CLASS, the word appears on the freaking page when you make a thread here.
@Emevoli: im humen, i type too fast sometimes and miskey letters sometimes , it happens

@Phorfax : its been a bit since i played my rouge, probaly sinc mop launched and i draged myself thoguht the starting area, i probaly didnt realy notice the stealth problem till i was in a dungon with other people and doing crappy dps, even so for a lower level area

as long as i know its not jsut me and its a glitch or a problem thats going on im happy with that sort of answer =]

thank you
Yaito:

spelling is important. in the rogue forums, especially it is important to get the spelling for rogue correct if you want real help. you would have had better luck, i think, if you told people that english isn't your native language. the errors in your spelling are far more numerous than is understandably accounted for by rapid typing. your sentences are also not easy to follow so its honestly hard to know what you are saying or what you are asking here.
Sounds a lot like you're right-clicking, which causes auto-attacking to commence.
02/17/2013 09:50 PMPosted by Yaito
im humen

What is this new species?!?

On track: Stealth has been a pain in the butt for a while. I'm not sure if it is intended or not but it is breaking incredibly easy.

02/18/2013 07:54 AMPosted by Gadelm
Sounds a lot like you're right-clicking, which causes auto-attacking to commence.

Make sure you aren't doing this.
ya im using the target key and i dont have auto attack on target, ive tryed differant ways so see if it was something i was doing. i even went onto the other server were my other rogue is and the same problems were happening . that were not happening befor i moved some of my toons to the server im on now ( i left a few of my toons behind not wanting to move them all)