<Gwen Stefani> is LFM

Illidan
US - Illidan
25 man heroic raiding guild
raid times: M-Th 7:00 - 10:00* (12 hour raiding week)

<Gwen Stefani>, new to Illidan, (inb4 server's full, get out) is recruiting for heroic 25 man raiding. We have a long and colorful history dating back to early 2008 and we have had relative success, holding server first positions from the end of Wrath to the end of cataclysm.

Fast forward to Mists of Pandaria. Burnout, and losing a couple of people at key postions resulted in us struggling to keep a full roster on our old server, so we made the decision to go somewhere with a larger pool of potential raiders.

What we're looking for: All classes and roles, gear level isn't necessarily important. We're more concerned with players that want to be in a 25 man raiding guild for the long haul and want to compete with the excellent guilds on this server.

Our progress in the Mists of Pandaria expansion:

MSV (6/6) (6/6h)
HoF (6/6) (3/6h)
ToES (4/4) (0/4h)

This is where you come in. Are you a good World of Warcraft player? Do you like to kill dragons and get sweet sweet purples? If you answered yes to either question, go to gsguild.org and apply right now.

in game contacts - Eranthe/Panache - eranthe#1639
Daedrin - barron#1352
Tridon - tridon#1930
Wymoros -
Nh - Nh21#1266
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i09Kh9cpFCo
BUMP
Need bodies, lets do this
Bumping free of charge
I would move your hips like yea. If you know what I mean.
I would move my hips like ya. if you know what i mean.
Greatest guild of all time.
Gwen Stefani from Blackhand?
Nvm saw the same video. lol least you guys still trying to go unlike Iron and Blood. All thanks to Dromynus and Ticklemonsta. Hip hip!
Bumping for my old brothers-in-arms. Best of luck to you. <GS>
02/19/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Ijanaak

No way dude what about Jordan?
02/19/2013 06:35 PMPosted by Ijanaak

I'm going to have to stop you right there, <Gwen stefani> is a good guild, but <In Flaaffy We Trust> is the greatest guild of all time.
<Okay people listen up> is #1

we live in Yawn City.
yawn yawn yawn
bump for dragonslayers
bump, emo come save me
Bump for a former top raiding guild that will rebuild better than ever.
Lol you recruited shanudis what are you guys high? You do know he jelqs nonstop during raid and he isnt very good at duotasking... (scary combo)
Do you even lift Dordrey?