Paladin Design

Paladin
Just as predicted, a storm of dudes playing female characters, and blood elves raging. Can this get any more predictable?
I personally love Avenging Wrath with and without the glyph. It's my favorite ability. If paladins are now too "girly" for you now then just reroll.
go wing or go home..
Leave it to the nerds to take his post about "butterfly" wings literally. You guys need to lift more.
If ANY armour needs to be addressed, its the challenge armour. :/
If ANY armour needs to be addressed, its the challenge armour. :/

I went cow just to make this set look cooler xD
go to icc and get the dk looking set like i did
02/20/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Athex
Just as predicted, a storm of dudes playing female characters, and blood elves raging. Can this get any more predictable?

I think you've invested entirely too much of your identity into an avatar in a video game. This aint about wings, this is about what you perceive as a threat to your masculinity.
DO YOU EVEN LIFT BROKLAHOMA?
This is something that I've never actually shared with anybody before, but on Saturday nights, I like to throw on a nice dress, go out to dive bars, and insist that everybody call me Mrs. Haberdasher
I'm beefy!
02/22/2013 09:48 AMPosted by Dainerys
This is something that I've never actually shared with anybody before, but on Saturday nights, I like to throw on a nice dress, go out to dive bars, and insist that everybody call me Mrs. Haberdasher

Lady. People aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling.
02/22/2013 09:59 AMPosted by Jackishi

Lady. People aren't chocolates. You know what they are, mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling.

Sir, you may call me any girl name you wish. xD
well thers a perfectly good lore explenation for why the gear isnt classic paldin style

when you go into a raid and kill a boss the loot you pick up isnt made for a paldin, its plate gear athat amplifies your abilities with the light. It is not gear made for you its useful items that you pick up then, wear they were the bosses items that you steal from their corpse.
1. Transmog.

2. Don't use the glyph.

It really doesn't get much simpler than that.