looking for wpvp/pvp guild horde

Kil'jaeden
going to be making a new warrior on this server... looking for a guild, which race should I go with? i havent played warrior in forever
belf
Orc all the way
Wpvp?

Go Alliance and join that guild ^ if you wanna easy fights (i.e, gank low level people around the world or gather some guild members to kill a solo level 90 people in Vale of Eternal Blossom).

But for PVP in fac, yeah, go horde and go warrior!
Wpvp?

Go Alliance and join that guild ^ if you wanna easy fights (i.e, gank low level people around the world or gather some guild members to kill a solo level 90 people in Vale of Eternal Blossom).

But for PVP in fac, yeah, go horde and go warrior!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M1o7iKOLCfw/UCnrn0UPdHI/AAAAAAAAAII/M4ZgeN6lP34/s1600/whambulance.jpg
02/21/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Sorrowness
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M1o7iKOLCfw/UCnrn0UPdHI/AAAAAAAAAII/M4ZgeN6lP34/s1600/whambulance.jpg
hahah
.awesome
I guess i touched deep in the wound...
02/21/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Lorbyron
I guess i touched deep in the wound...

Not in Ruinous bro, just laughing at your complaints.
Not theirs... yours. And just laughing that everytime someone tells the truth, someone else says "u mad?!" or "whine?!"

hehe peace out.
Not theirs... yours. And just laughing that everytime someone tells the truth, someone else says "u mad?!" or "whine?!"

hehe peace out.

lol, since Ruinous is the only ones who attack lowbies and fight 1 one person in a group.

02/21/2013 10:23 AMPosted by Lorbyron
hehe peace out.
If your interested in RBGS and world pvp you can check division vii webpage for more information. We are currently in need of all classes so whatever you are best at.

www.d7-kil.com
Req< random invite guilds
And tauren warrior or orc
Sorrorwness, you sly dog...you almost pulled a quick one on me yesterday, almost.

hehe peace out.

Someone from Req, Nothing to see here folks, he just had to complain. LOL

hehe peace out.

Someone from Ruinous, nothing to see here folks.

Mvp, Ruinous' #1 fan.

Pretty sure we have T-shirts.

Mvp, Ruinous' #1 fan.

Pretty sure we have T-shirts.

Ruinous fan? Seriously Neuro, that delusional. Y'all are like roaches, see 1 out and easily stepped on....but i guess when you come across 1k of them they are just to nasty to deal with .