Open Libram LXVIII: Glory Majesty Unity

Paladin
Prev 1 24 25 26 Next
02/23/2013 12:10 PMPosted by Snozberries
Okay Libram I know it's the weekend but seriously, I am disappoint.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch2tZJu7VF0

That is all.

:D
02/23/2013 12:28 PMPosted by Lobster
Wow I am so impressed with the new troll models and textures they've come up with for Trollduar. The player models are completely garbage in comparison. Blizzard hurry up and give us updated models please... maybe then I'd play something other than male blood elves!

uh wow, yeah. they are worlds better than the player models. i expect that the hangup isn't really the creation of new textures and 3d models, it's re-writing the animations and re-doing the bind points for armor and weaponry for everything that can be gotten in the game that's taking so long.

still hoping that i get a new character model soon, i'd like to have one before i completely lose interest in the game. ;p
they're going to have to change things like how the hands work (since with the exception of goblins, worgen and pandaren the hands are animated largely as if they were mittens), how the armor sits on the frame, and simply by changing the model they'll have to go through the animations and make sure they still work given the changed dimensions. i'm not expecting anything radical, but it may be that the process of refinement takes more time than just re-doing the animations for the new models.
I'm still paranoid that Draenei won't be getting new models.

All of my want for them though. Maybe make the males look more like this so people can quit complaining about their huge chests and tiny heads.

http://tinyurl.com/aoeahmq
I'd be very surprised if we see new character models before the next xpac.

Draenei need some serious dental work at the very least.
I'm this close to buying a digital version of Fire Emblem Awakening, can't find a physical copy anywhere.

But I don't want to because then I think it'd be bound to that particular 3DS.
02/23/2013 12:50 PMPosted by Martana
simply by changing the model they'll have to go through the animations and make sure they still work given the changed dimensions.

It's not like they did that with anything other than vanilla human males, why start now!
It's just hit me for some reason that the Black Drake isn't really black, it's like cockroach brown. So it's like flying around on a giant cockroach.

Yeah, that's coming out of my random mount addon rotation now.

/shudder
Still waiting for a green drake mount.
02/23/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Aglaea

Really. Ysera and her whole Flight got the finger on that one.
02/23/2013 06:08 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

Really. Ysera and her whole Flight got the finger on that one.

They overslept on the day blizz was making them?
Hyjal was the perfect time to put that mount in, should have been a rep reward. Not like it would have taken any work, the green drake model has been in the game for as long as every other drake model we have and are riding around.

I too would like to complete my colors of the Dragonflight's mount collection.
Or Valithria. Valithria would've been better, actually, since that's the same expansion in which every other Flight's drake mount was added.
I'd say make it a new mount achieve mount, cause we need a 200 and maybe 225 mount achieve already, but I'm not sure if I'd just want a green version of the old drake model as a reward.
02/23/2013 07:26 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
cause we need a 200 and maybe 225 mount achieve already

I only got the 100 achievement yesterday .. but then I'm not a collector.