Open Libram LXVIII: Glory Majesty Unity

Paladin
Prev 1 4 5 6 26 Next
Well my Challenge Mode group has met with it's first failure, spent two hours messing with Stormstout Brewery.

Dungeon is pretty easy until the final boss, we almost made it to him with Silver intact and then the pain began.

Our group wasn't doing enough damage to kill him before being overwhelmed by healing adds so we tried it without a Tank which had me going DPS. That resulted in a few sub 10% wipes with me usually dieing.

Some were also failing pretty hard at dodging waves, myself included at times.

What we really need is our Healer to get his DPS off spec up, he still has Dragon Soul pieces, and then we'd be golden. With a Prot Paladin running battle healer there's no need for a real healer on that fight.

Ah the bitter taste of defeat, that one is shelved until we've finished the others and our healer has beefed up their DPS set.
I like elements of it and certain pieces, particularly the shoulders. It's the only DK tier set I've drawn more than once.

The pieces I have are the actual pieces I was tanking heroic ICC25 with at level 80 .. plus I had a matching cloak, shield and 1H sword so it was a complete set.

So I guess it's more a sentimental thing for me really.
arrg. 2 night 25 man. why do you not exist? why are the perfect ones always overfull on melee?
02/17/2013 07:28 AMPosted by Lesaberisa
The new Die Hard movie is awful

Eh. Coulda been worse - McLane's kid could been played by someone completely inept and useless, like Bieber.
Oh, apparently this season of MLP ended at some point. It's been kinda meh, nowhere near as good as the first two.

Could the magic be over?
My face when GC said

We LIKE CC. Layering and countering CC is what gives PvP depth. Else, it's just who can blow each other up faster. (Source)
Now, less uncounterable CC, I totally agree would be a good thing.
02/17/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Elidra
Could the magic be over?

Friend of mine thought it was the best season yet.

I wouldn't know, I still haven't caught up. Last one I watched was the Pinky Pie clones one which hit a creepy vibe with me.
02/17/2013 06:06 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
Friend of mine thought it was the best season yet.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. My main gripe is that the season was incredibly short on Pinkie and Rarity, no gems like Feeling Pinkie Keen, Party of One, or A Dog and Pony Show.

Season finale was aight, but not amazing. Felt rushed.
The part where Twilight gets brought into the starscape and whatnot felt a little like End of Evangelion and getting tanged, but I'm pretty sure that was unintentional
AMG SPOILERS!
02/17/2013 05:32 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
The new Die Hard movie is awful

Eh. Coulda been worse - McLane's kid could been played by someone completely inept and useless, like Bieber.

Shia LaBeouf.
02/17/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Muletia
AMG SPOILERS!

Not really. It's about as spoilery as saying "Luna shows up at one point and she looks kind of pissed."
Not really. It's about as spoilery as saying "Luna shows up at one point and she looks kind of pissed."

That's how she always loo ... ooooh, I see what you did there. :p
02/17/2013 06:46 PMPosted by Lobster
I thought so too lol.

About it feeling rushed, or feeling like EoE?
02/17/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Lobster
Both!

Just imagine season four opening with Twilight waking from a "Congratulations!" dream.
Draenei starter zone is still best starter zone, even with out the updates most others enjoyed.

Can't beat that last quest.
So many monks in here.
hullo paladins, i have been busy these last few days. had a warhammer tournament today, did really well except ogres are too mean and i can't hurt them with my tiny arrows and bitty swords.

also, i think i've figured out how to make the GIMP work for me, so i might not need to spend all of my precious moneys on photoshop. i just need to make sure i can get custom brushes and textures for it when i am less tired tomorrow, and i'll be in business! i can't wait to get productive again artistically, i really want to start cranking out work.

the season finale of FiM was pretty good, but i do think the season was a bit truncated. that said, i think a lot of american shows are going towards a 13-or-so episode season with staggered airing, where the show has a run and then takes a break while another show takes it's time slot while production takes place for the next pile of episodes. i think cartoon network does the same thing with it's shows these days. don't quote me on that, though. ;p