<Freebooters> will never recruit

Bleeding Hollow
Post Limit:
Fortify your henchmen to now is forever. the right path has the paladin set on the seat of tomorrow. It will forever be remembered that today is done by the right of men and women honor as equals. The headless harlem horse rides through the night like a bastion of prodo.

Please, it'll help in the long run or should I say gallop.

Marta deserves your invite, so welcome!
So i am here on behalf of Alliance Vanguard and Kagnerac.

Have you evil horde no shame ! you totally disrespect the best dk on the realm
Kags a great leader and helps us sooo much and he is the best at ganking people around the world. He has a great voice and leads and kills with no remorse !
Im just sick and tired of all the people being jerks and trolling Kag hes the heart and soul of the alliance !

As for AV .. Soooo many people disrespect us on our own FACTION ! We are just trying to help win the battles over the horde. We are the best guild on the realm and you need to realize it ! all the horde and alliance both need too realize surfadvisory is the best leader around ! and blom too
go Warsong Battallion you guys are my heroes. you have the greatest men and it's all up to you. if it were up to me there would be no game but it's not so we have you to count on again WSB is the greatest and deserves my praise to be. It will be great when I'm finally at my desk and raiding when i vcan take advantage of this miraculous privilege.
Ok
emerald dream transfers plz stop roleplaying
02/19/2013 12:55 AMPosted by Huggalon
emerald dream transfers plz stop roleplaying

Surely thou art jesting.
Neato
the only roleplay we do is your dad
02/19/2013 04:10 PMPosted by Jezaniah
the only roleplay we do is your dad

What? Are you impying that you are his father, and you roleplay this aspect of your life?

Are you implying that you're going to have hot role play intercourse? (Verbal... Intercourse you sicko)

What's going on?
What? Are you impying that you are his father, and you roleplay this aspect of your life?Are you implying that you're going to have hot role play intercourse? (Verbal... Intercourse you sicko)What's going on?

I say we find out the old fashion way..
02/19/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Kagrenàc
What? Are you impying that you are his father, and you roleplay this aspect of your life?Are you implying that you're going to have hot role play intercourse? (Verbal... Intercourse you sicko)What's going on?

I say we find out the old fashion way..

You're right. Rally the mob. We've got a public interrogation to engage in.
i say we figure this out dad style. two dads, two men, bigger the badder, dadder the right. fight for your right to father
its getting heavy like fatherhood in here
Get it right or get it forever. one for all and all for !@#$
So i am here on behalf of Alliance Vanguard and Kagnerac.

Have you evil horde no shame ! you totally disrespect the best dk on the realm
Kags a great leader and helps us sooo much and he is the best at ganking people around the world. He has a great voice and leads and kills with no remorse !
Im just sick and tired of all the people being jerks and trolling Kag hes the heart and soul of the alliance !

As for AV .. Soooo many people disrespect us on our own FACTION ! We are just trying to help win the battles over the horde. We are the best guild on the realm and you need to realize it ! all the horde and alliance both need too realize surfadvisory is the best leader around ! and blom too

Hey we found the guy! Hey bud you didnt post on your level 1 this time! ;)
what is your promotor get the right one done craigslist schmuck
YEP YOU CAUGHT ME !@#$O
OH NO WE GOT !@#$O'D
there's only one mission to be had. for quads the right hour is today.
A class act